A/N

Hello!

I don't know how many of you read author's notes, but I felt the need to write this.

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU!
-thank you for commenting
-thank you for voting
-thank you for giving me ideas
-and thank you if you're one of the silent readers!

I've recently gotten comments how people like/love my stories and it makes me so happy! The smile I have on my face when I see comments like these, is my purest smile of happiness!

I remember this book being with almost no reads for a long, long time and I was thinking of taking the book down, since I felt like "okay, it's not probably as well written as the other stories and my ideas are probably overused, sooo.."
And then suddenly, BOOM, people started reading this!

And now here we are with over 8k reads and 27 story parts.

When I got into wattpad, I saw authors being able to communicate with their readers and it looked so nice. Now, we are doing the same and let me tell you, it IS nice. I love communicating with you and it's always so friendly here^^

Like you probably know, English is not my native language and the fact that I'm here, writing stories that people like, gives me happiness and the feeling that I'm able to do a lot!

Although sometimes I take more time to write the stories and sometimes grammar gives me a hard time (especially commas, because in my language we have specific rules for commas, but in English it's like: "So, basically, you CAN put a comma there if you want to, but you don't have to...UNLESS MAYBE *insert a reason*" and I had to ASK my English teacher to teach us comma rules, because it's not in the program AT ALL) so yea 😂 But I keep my word and even if I take more time, you can be sure that the story you asked for, will come.

I know that these stories are all fanfiction, which is of course easier to write (plus, these are oneshots) and maybe I'm making too much of a big deal out of it, but I'm just happy! ^^

So I hope that my rather poor writing hasn't put you off yet and you'll still be here with me!
(And if you're wondering what does the gif have to do with this a/n, then it has nothing to do with it. It's just one of my favourite gifs 😂^^)

AquaFlowey out! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ