Underlust Sans x Baby Amy

Sans pov

It was a normal day like usual. I wake up. Get ready for work and then I eat breakfast with pap and then I leave for work at my new job on the surface. That's right you heard me I said the surface frisk was finally able to save everyone and free them from the underground. I was happy don't get me wrong but, everyone seems different then I remember, they were all excited till a couple days after.

Thinking noting of this I made my way on to my new job. Fyi my new job is at a bar but it sells food there so it's safe for all the little kitties at home. But anyway on my way back from work while I was passing by an ally way I heard soft little whimpers. Curiosity got the best of me and I followed these soft cries.

It lead me to a small box with the words or name AMY printed on the front of it. ' that's strange.'I open the box and found an adorable little baby girl. She had tears rushing down her little face and she was kicking her legs a bit. When she noticed me she stopped and looked at me with big icy blue eyes, her hair was a light brown and was put up in two pigtail with heart clips holding them in place. She was carefully wrapped in a  pink baby blanket. But from what it looks like she had on a pink bunny onesie. Don't ask me how I know I guess it the amount of anime I watch with ally.

She cooed and reached her arms out to me. I chuckled and picked her up still having the blanket around her. She smiled a little and touched the side of my face. Her skin was smooth too but she has white flesh. To be honest i have never seen a human with skin this pale before. Think nothi g of it i only smiled back at her and poked her nose making her giggle.

" Well now shall we go home miss Amy?" She smiled and kicked her small limbs around giggling she cooed at me " heh heh. I'll take that as a yes, alrighty come on sweetheart." I walked out of the ally way with her in my arms i couldn't help to notice she was rubbing her tummy and giving slight whines and pout. I smiled a bit and said " I bet your hungry from all that whimpering you've been doing huh little miss?" she gave me one of those anime type 'hms' . i chuckled and ruffled her hair. " well now sweetie why don't we go get something to eat. Papyrus is making spaghetti at home would you like some?" she giggled in response. I smiled and hugged her close.  " welp, lets go my dear"

When I got home and showed papyrus he flipped out so hard I thought the he would explode from the cuteness he saw in her.he jumped with excitement.  

" Can I hold her sans?  Please?"

" OK but just be gentle with her ok"

He nodded and cradled her close to him. She looked up and cooed at him making him squeal. Then I heard that familiar sound of the tummy growl. ( XD) so I found an old baby bottle I used for papyrus when he was little. Filled that up with the milk Tori sent me - eh hem-. So I warmed that up for 10 seconds, went back to the living room took her back from papyrus (who whined when i did) and fed her the bottle.when she was finished with her bottle, she gave out a little hiccup,( making papyrus squeal more) so I put the bottle aside and put her over my shoulder and started to gently Pat her back. I smiled when she burped a little. I cradled her again. I looked down at her and To be honest she looked a little tired. So I made my way upstairs and made a small place in my room for her.

Putting her in my bed ( on the side to the wall so she won't  fall off) I also got ready for bed. I changed and got in to the bed next to her, she was already asleep but she was moving around a bit and whimpering more. I smiled a little and cuddled her close stroking her hair. " Shhh it's ok sweetie, daddy's here"  ( why does that sound so wrong to me xD)

She stopped and became more calm. I smiled and then too feel asleep with my new baby girl.

Bonus

The next morning

I woke up to papyrus screaming at the top of his lungs. Quickly I bolted to his room I burst through his door only to find him looking out the window in straight horror.

" What's wrong?"

All he did was point and when I looked out the window I too screamed out in horror. Because out on the rooftop was my baby girl. Amy. Playing with a rubber ball.  

Cliff hanger I so went there