Underswap Sans x Baby Katherine

Third pov

Today was a big day for the monsters of snowdin. Well mostly for sans actually,he had finally found a human today a real human, he couldn't wait to give the human to Alphys. Then he will be in the royal guard finally. But...when he had found the human she was all wrapped in a blue blanket and in a small basket. He didn't expect it but.....he was quite surprised and shocked. What was a human as small as she was doing outside in The snow? But anyway he couldn't wait to show papyrus he'll be surprised too!

Sans laughed and burst through the door to his beloved home. He rushed inside and closed the door with his back. He looked over to his brother who was of course asleep on the couch.

Sans went over to his brother and shook him a couple times only to have papyrus groan and wave his hand away. " PAPYRUS WAKE UP I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!"

Papyrus woke up and stretched chuckling. " heh heh, what is ut sans here?" he said rubbing his eye before yawning and stretching again. Sans eyes sparkled and he smiled pointing down to the buddle in his arms. When papyrus look down his eyes widened.

" y...y..you....you found a human baby?"

Sans tilted his head to the side a bit. " SHES A BABY?" " yes and she looks like a few mouths old too, sans where on earth did you find her?"

" behind muffets in an ally way i was on my post and i just heard her crying so i went to see if she was ok and when i saw she was a human i just knew i had to get her to Alphys!"

Papyrus shook his head. " sans shes only a few mouths old. We can't ki....i mean we can't give her over to her"

" why not? Can she not fight?"

" heh heh no shes a baby she can barely crawl.....i think?"

Sans gave a sigh but soon nodded and agreed making papyrus smile and rub his head. " i knew you would say yes" ( xD)

He stood up and looked down at the two. He chuckled and took out a cig. Sans pouted and moved the tiny human away. " NO! I WON'T HAVE MY NEW BABY AROUND THAT STUFF! IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE PLEASE DO IT OUTSIDE!" papyrus shrugged and went outside.

Sans sighed looking down at the child. She was still asleep, after all of what just happened she still sleeps. Sans immediately stopped when he heard her coo and wake up. He cradled her close and smiled looking down at her again. She looked back up at him. ' golly such bright eyes' she had bright green eyes and brown hair, all to top it off with pale-slightly tan skin.

Sans giggled and waved at her. She kept starring then she whimpered and started to cry making sans a happy skeley to a worried skeley. He bounced her a little hushing. " shh shh shh don't cry human! Your ok! Please?" but it was no use she kept crying and whining. Sans was freaking out before he held his ear to her tummy and heard a low growl. Then he sighed relieved. " oh....your were just hungry!"

He posed with her on his hip. " FEAR NOT! I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS SHALL COOK YOU SOME TACOS!"

" no bro, babies can't have taco's they need baby food or heated milk."

" OH!" sans stopped posing and gave a quick thinking. He snapped his fingers and headed to the kitchen he got out a bowl and a small spoon and the milk. He poured some milk in the bowl ( one handed like a boss) and heated it up for 30 seconds. When it was down he raced over to papyrus who was sitting at the kitchen table with his eyes closed and a grin. " BROTHER! I NEED YOU TO WATCH LITTLE KATHERINE! IM GOING TO THE STORE TO BUY HER SOME BABY SUPPLIES OK!"

Papyrus opened one eye and smiled at his brother. He held out his arms to katherine?
" wait....Katherine?"

" YEP! THAT'S HER NEW NAME NOW!" he handed kath over to papyrus who cradled her close when she started to whimper. Sans brought over the bowl of milk and spoon. He set it on the table and walked out.

" wha sans What's the bowl of milk for?"

" TO FEED HER SINCE WE DON'T HAVE ANY BABY BOTTLES"

" oh"

" ILL BE BACK IN AN HOUR!SEE YA!"

" alright sans"

When the door closed behind sans papyrus looked back at kath who was starring at the bowl with starry eyes and a watery mouth.he chuckled and sat her on the table. " heh heh, hungry kiddo?"

She giggled and clapped her hands reaching for the bowl. Papyrus held it up. " ah ah ah. I have to feed you, your to young to" he smiled and dipped the spoon into the milk and face it to kath who happily took the bite and cooed wanting more milk.

When she was done eating she was silent at first then she gave out a small hiccup making papyrus laugh. " oh man that's cute. You are too cute for your own good you know that?" he smiled when she giggled but hiccups in between them. He laughed more before picking her up and patting her back. He chuckled when she gave a little burp. He cradled her again before getting up and putting the bowl in the sink and walking out to the couch and sitting down. She laid on his chest with his arm wrapped around her. She yawned a little before falling asleep in his arm soundly. He smiled and kissed her forehead. " night kid"

An hour later sans came back and was excited by this picture. Here was his new kathy already asleep in her uncle paps arms.

Sans smiled and set the bags on the table next to papys pet rock. He turned back to the two and gently picked up kath who cooed a little bit in her sleep but soon went back to sleep. Sans smiled once more before going up to his room and laying kathy down on the blue blanket she was wrapped in before he climbed in next to her. He snuggled her close to him then pulled the covers over them both. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. " good night human"

And he soon fell asleep