Gaster Papyrus x Baby Aki

Third pov

The next day after G sans had found little aki. Everything had changed ever since then, instead of sleeping all morning, cries of a little child rang out through the house of these skeletons. Waking them up in pain ( xD) and agony.

Papyrus the younger yet taller brother was already awake thankfully. The crying of the child caught his attention from his current activity he was working on. Setting down the book in his hands he made his way over to his older brothers room. Peeking in he saw the small baby on his brothers bed while he sat on the floor next to the bed fast asleep.

He sighed and walked in to his brothers room and picked up the crying child, instantly she stopped crying and her little green orbs looked up at him  curiously. He smiled down at her as he poked her nose while walking out of sans's room and towards the kitchen. " my my what a cute little child my older brother has brought home. * chuckle*" he poked her nose and gently set her on the floor next to him while he leaned in to the fridge looking for some food to give to the little one. Looking back down to her his face dropped when he saw she had left his side obviously not interested in what he was doing. He searched around frantically while at the same time not trying to wake his bro up. " come on little human...come on out. Uncle papyrus wants to give you some food!". Small little giggles echoed from the living room making him run in to the room and freak out even more. " oh my god!how on earth did you get on the table?".  She giggled and clapped her hands as she crawled forward to him. Again he let out a screech and ran over to her catching her before she hit the floor.

                    ~ time skip~
Rubbing his skull his blank gaze stared down at the small child. She was currently playing with a rattle that papyrus had found and was dressed in a little baby bones onesie from when he was little. His attention was grabbed once more as the small child laughed and began to crawl forward. Reacting fast he grabbed the back of her onesie and pulled her back. She whimpered and looked back at him with tears in her eyes. He shook his finger at her in a scolding manner. " no no sweetheart your not leaving my sight again. Understand? Now play with your toys ok? Your daddy will be awake soon......i hope.". He mumbled the last part, she gave a small whine before she crawled to him and put her hand on his knee. He looked down at her and smiled softly at her cuteness. " what? Do you want up?". As if she had understood what he said she gave a slight nod and lifted up her tiny limbs out to him. He chuckled once more before picking her up and placing her on his chest when he laid back on the couch. He smiled once more when he saw her give out a small little yawn as she rested her head on his chest. Snuggling her close he loomed at the clock. 'Hm. 12:15. I guess she can take a little nap. After all she is a little baby. And they need more rest then the average person. * chuckle* humans are so interesting. So small and fragile but they hold so many different powers.'. Kissing her head he leaned forward a little and pulled a small pink blanket over them. He sighed as he stared at the ceiling slowly falling in to a deep nap.