Underfell Papyrus x Baby molly

Papyrus' pov

I woke up early that day. Maybe around let's say 6 am in the morning.  It's not hard to wake up that early for me,now for my lazy brother he doesn't wake up til 12 in the afternoon. ' lazy' i thought as i got breakfast ready that morning. I got out a plate for me and one for sans. Cuz his lazy ass is getting up for the new humans is having it's first breakfast with us. As i finally finished what i was doing i headed upstairs to sans room. I open the door and crept inside so i wouldn't wake the human. I ever so gently grabbed her from sans bed, cradling her close i shook sans up. He groaned and looked at me. " what?" " sans get your lazy ass up and eat breakfast with me and molly" he groan again and turned over. " no" i raised an eyebrow(?). "No?" i chuckled at him. " alright you asked for it.". I picked up the closest object and threw it making a loud crash not making sans jump but molly as well. She woke up and started to whimper then whine then it went to a full blown cry. Sans moaned covering his ears while turning over again. " pap! Shut her up!" i smirked and let her cry even more. " not until you wake up and eat with us." " ugh fine ill get up" i hummed and nodded my head. " good i expect you downstairs in 10 minutes" i said rubbing molly's back in a soothing manner. " hush now little molly, your alright" i said to her when i walked out of sans room. I made my way down stairs and back to the kitchen.  I put her in the new highchair i got her later last night. I Strapped her in the chair and sat in the chair next to her.  " SANS GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE!" again i get a loud groan in response. " uge fine!" i hear him stomp down the stairs and through the living room. Once he entered the kitchen a single spoon full of cereal came flying at him making it land in his face. Silence was heard except for a single tiny baby gurgling and smiling. Sans eye twitched but he took a deep breath in as he walked over at the counter grabbing a paper towel and wiping his face off. I couldn't help but snicker. This will be quite amusing to see what this human child will do next. She looked at me and stretched her arms to me. I smirked at her while picking her up and cradling her in my arms. She cooed and poked my nose(?). I chuckled and poked her small tummy making her giggle a bit. Chuckling once more i grabbed a bottle i made her and gave it to her. She instantly grabbed it in her hands and started sucking on it. Sans sat at the table with a bottle of mustard in his hand. He looked over at molly and smiled. " ain't she just the cutest thing?" " hm indeed she is,she will be a fine soldier when she is older. Unlike you my lazy ass brother."
He only shrugged his shoulders and continued to drink his mustard. I looked back down at molly and saw that she was done with her bottle. I set the thing aside and lifted her up to my shoulder and started to pat her back softly. After what seem about 10 minutes she finally gave a small burp. I smirked again and brought her in my arms again. My phone started to ring so answered it. " hello?"  " papyrus? Where are you? We need to start your training!" " yes undyne i know im busy at the moment ill be there in a bit. I need to care of something first."
I heard her sigh on the other side of the phone. " alright but be quick". " alright undyne. See you soon." after that i hung up the phone. I gave molly to sans and went on with my duties.

Later that night~

I arrived after what felt like 6 hours instead of 2 i went into my home and found sans asleep on the couch. While molly was in her playpin that alpys gave us to have. She was very tired i could tell. I gave a small chuckle before walking over to her and picking her up and going up stairs to the bathroom. Closed the door behind me after i went in. I turned the knobs to turn the water on. After i got it to the right temperature i undressed her and set her in the tub. I washed her thoroughly and rinsed her off a little after. I picked her up with a towel and dressed her in a new diaper and a white onsie. I picked her up and carried her to my room and set her in the bed, then i went to my closet took off my scarf and boots before setting them inside. I turned around when i heard a small coo from behind. I saw my little molly asleep in bed. I smiled at her and got in the bed next to her. I slowly and softly cuddled her close to me. I kissed her forehead and smiled before i feel asleep i said softly to her. " good night my dear molly. Have sweet dream" then i went to sleep.