mafiatale x baby Zoey

Third pov
It was your typical stormy night, rain patting against the ground, thunder booming around the clouds, the lighting flashing through the sky. Although that didn't really stop sans from doing his.....' business' as some people may call it. It was like the last mission Frisk gave to him, meet the dealer at the usual spot make the deal, and get the info then go to the next spot to pick up the....' package '. although this time he didn't have any help with him, every one else was out on a different mission. Giving out an angry sigh he kicked a lone rock sitting by. ' where is this guy' he thought ' he should have been here hours ago'  after a long hours of waiting sans finally gave up, taking out his phone he dialed up headquarters. " hey boss, the guy never showed up what do you want me to do" 

" for now i want you to scan the area make sure no one else is there with you, after the area is secured find him and put him down, understand?"

" you got it"

" report back to me when your done."

" a'iet '

( forgive me XD)

putting his phone away he looked around the area, leaving every corner and nook seen and checked. ' alright looks like no body else is here time to find our ' friend ' and teach him not to mess with the mob' sans warped to an area where inside were the enemy was. giving off his normal smile he teleport-ed inside  behind cover that is and check his surroundings, making aware of every person in the room he was in. ' let's see. one....two...three..hmm..only three? where's your rat?'

" boss come on, just kill the dam worm, it's gonna be quick and painless if you just shoot it in the head"

' hmmm, what are you talking about huh?'

" I said no! I refuse to kill an innocent, especially one so small and defenseless....plus.. she will be a new improvement to us, we'll teach her to be a sniper! and take out those disgusting creatures we call ' partners ' "

Taking this as an insult sans immediately made a bones shoot up from the ground piercing through every rat in the room, killing them all except for their leader who had a single bone penetrated in the left side of his chest. walking out of his spot with a shit-eating smirk. " looks like i found a couple of rats trying to scurry out of a deal huh?" He laughed as the man fell to the floor coughing up blood, the little bundle he was holding was on top of a nearby crate....crying? curious  he stood to his feet and made his way over to it.picking it up he gasped in surprise, a small child wrapped in a soft green blanket. "Oh god, so now your kidnapping children to have as your slaves? Is that what's going on?" sans said turning around looking at the leader of the bunch who was still alive but slowly dying of bleeding out. sans chuckled as he knelt in front of him smirking , the man spit out blood and sneered at him. " t...that child....is ours....if you take her-" " what does a mafia have to do with a small child? nothing unless of course it's a daycare" The man growled and tried lashing out at him in hopes to try and stop sans from taking the now calm baby away, alas he failed as sans made a bunch of bones pierce through his body in a split second. He gasped for air holding on to what ever breath he had left. He died shortly after sans started to walk away out the door in to the underground, along with a small bundle safely in his arms. 

" WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU FIND THAT???"

" outside"

" WHERE?"

" in the underground"

" SANS I"M NOT PLAYING WITH YOUR GAMES WHERE DID YOU FIND HER?"

" i was out on our mission they didn't show up so i tracked them down, killed them and found her. i couldn't just leave her there by herself she's only a child"

" WHAT WILL THE BOSS THINK WHEN YOU SHOW HIM?"

" don't know"

" THAT"S NOT REALLY AN ANSWER"

" i know" 

As the two went on with whatever the conversation was going to a small little child awake and hyper crawled out of it's bed type....thing that sans made for her on the couch and began to explore it's new surroundings. crawling down the endless halls her eyes sparkle in adventure and awe, she really like this new place she maybe able to call her home. she came across two doors at the end of a hallway she was going down, she sat up and looked up at the tall door as she clapped her hands laughing, her joy was soon cut off when footsteps thud across the floor inside and the knob of the double doors opened up. " Sans? Is That You? The Boss Want's Your Report On-" a young boy with brown hair poked his head out only to find nothing, from what he could see, the child smiled as she made her way through his legs in to the room she was blocked off from. seeing there was nobody at the door the young boy stepped out of the room and walked down the hall looking for sans and his report. ( we all know who that boy is..) meanwhile the child was crawling over to a new person sitting at his desk frustrated at his situation.  she smiled as she reached the edge and stood herself to her feet and wobbled around the desk giggling softly catching the figures attention. Standing to their feet they made their way to the other side of the desk to find out what was making that noise. As the small child made their way to the other side of the desk she looked around at her new sights, after a little while she was in the chair slot smiling to herself. The figure on the other hand finding nothing related to the sound just shrugged it off as them hearing hallucinations and sat back down in to his chair pulling it in but not enough to touch the child underneath. They went back to the task they were working on until Sans and Papyrus burst through the doors worry written all over their faces. Looking up he gave a delighted smile." Sans, your back from your meet up, good, do you have your report?"  Sans pulled his collar, an awkward smile smeared across his mouth. " y..yeah boss, um, i couldn't get the package" 

" Why not?"

" w..well he didn't have it but...there was something else he and the others had...t.that i thought you should know.."

" What is it?"

" it was a-"

before Sans could get out another word a soft coo erupted from below their boss catching his attention once more. The child was smiling up at him lifting her arms wanting to be held. Shocked at first he tilted his head and picked the small child up in his arms. The young girl smiled up at him while holding her tiny arms up to him, he proceed to poke the child but his finger was caught by her, she giggled while holding on to his finger attempting to bite it but he held it back so she couldn't get a hold of it. Meanwhile sans and his brother stood there watching their every move. a moment of silence. " Sans"

" y..yeah boss?"

" you have a lot of explaining to do."

XD im sorry it was short but i ran out of ideas, i guess my brain hates me right now but im working on whole lot of other stories so stress is big right now along with more problems in life im not going to say what they are.