Table of Contents

Bailey Pierce has always been the nerd. She has always been the outcast, never asked out to anything or even had a boyfriend. Well, Bailey doesn't mind that since she has a secret, well multiple secrets that she doesn't want to share with anyone. Her secret, she lives on her own and she helps out a friend, who was suffering from addiction to crack. She has no time for boys or parties, as she was trying to get into a good school and get a good job. Bailey, or Bay as some people like to call her, is beautiful in that nerd way, well, only with the fake glasses that she wears and her hair in a ponytail.

Blake Peterson is and will always be a jock and a player, known to be able to woo any unsuspecting female out of their pants. He's the star of the basketball and football team, known to get even the best of teachers to like him. He's a C+ student who needs to get his grades up or else he can fail out of football as well as the college of his dreams. The only person that he cares about is himself and that's always how it'll be for the rest of his whole entire life, or so he thought.

However, they are about to get a wake-up call when they are paired up for a project and Bailey has to tutor him. Secrets get told and a whole lot of drama comes while these two people learn the truth about what a true friend means in the time of need.