Chapter 14- Bailey

I ducked underneath a punch as one of my partners swung at me. My eyes were trained on the male, but I could see who walks in and walks out of the training area. "I thought I said five laps, Oswald," I said, my voice carrying across the area.

"Come on, Coach," Omar said, coming forward with Blake. "I brought fresh meat today."

I rolled my eyes and punched the other guy in the nose but not hard enough to break it. "What'd I tell you to do, Fredrickson?" I snapped at the male.

"Put my hands in front of my face to block," he said, holding his nose. He scowled, and I could tell that he was in pain.

"And what did you not do?" I asked. I kept my hands near my face and bounced a bit on the balls of my feet. I wanted to punch him again, but I knew that I had to wait.

A thin layer of sweat was on my body as I fought this male. My cheeks were red, and I knew that I had a spark in my eyes that only appeared when I was doing something that I loved, including dancing and boxing.

"Put my hands up." He blocked my punch and tried to punch me in the side, but I didn't allow him. He grunted out in pain when I shoved his arm away and kneed him in the side.

"Good," I said. "Nice block. You are learning. Take five." I backed away from him, and he nodded.

"Come on, Coach," Omar groaned when I let Fredrickson leave the ring and get a sip of water. He pouted, his lips curving into a smile. "I wanted a show."

"You'll get a show later," I replied. I walked over to them and leaned against the ropes. I looked at Blake and saw that he was dressed in workout clothes. "I see that they had finally talked you into coming, Peterson," I said.

Blake shrugged his shoulder. He looked to be in awe at me, standing in some yoga pants and a sports bra, but he didn't say anything. "Omar thought it would be nice for me to try out today. I couldn't focus."

"Ah," I said, nodding my head. I could feel a blush appear on my cheeks, but I made sure that I wasn't blushing. I was sure that he couldn't focus because he thought of me and how I had left early. "Well, then, you can join Omar on ten laps around the building."

"Ten laps?" Omar groaned. "Come on. You said five for being late."

"And now, I said ten," I replied. I raised an eyebrow. "Shall I add more?"

"But what about a show? I wanted Blake to see you kick some ass."

"I thought you wanted to see a show," I mused. "I guess I was wrong."

He shook his head. "I want to see one, too, but it might have been better if I said, Blake."

"Well, guess what?" I asked, leaning forward. I smirked. "The faster that you complete your laps, then the faster you get to see a show. You all are not the only one's training today." I winked.

Omar smirked, knowing what I meant. "So, that will be soon?" he asked, and I nodded. He patted Blake. "Come on, and let's get it over with, then you can see why I wanted you to come."

"What?" Blake asked. He let Omar guide him away from the room, looking back at me. Confusion filled his eyes, and I was sure that he didn't understand what was happening.

I smiled and waved before turning to look at Trevor when he came to my side. I could tell that he was a little cold towards Blake and wondered what had been said between them. I knew better than to push because it wasn't my place to rush him.

"How many do you think he can do before he almost passes out?" Trevor asked, and I shrugged.

"Probably three," I replied. "I mean, this isn't like football practice. I make it tougher than that."

Trevor nodded his head. "He'll probably last two. I will be surprised if he makes it through all ten."

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Same, and he is going to be pissed with us because of it."

Trevor chuckled and nodded. "It serves him right." He paused. "Will he be coming to the practices then?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "I guess if he wants to. That is up to him and not me."

Trevor nodded. "Then I hope he knows what he is getting in to. This stuff is tougher than what he is used to."

"But, it will be worth it in the end."

"Maybe."