Chapter 18- Blake

"Why are you on the fridge again?" I asked, spying Michael on it again. I was getting slightly agitated with him. This was the third time he was on the fridge, and I knew he was trying to eat something. "Are you seriously going to make me go over there again and get you off?"

"Yes," Michael said. "So, I think you should get up and come get me."

"Don't get him," Ryan said as he was playing a game with Trevor and Chrissie. "He will only climb up there again."

"But, Bailey told him not to be up there," I said. "And if she catches him up there, I don't want her to be mad at me."

"She won't," Chrissie said, not helping that small doubt in my mind. "She'll send him off to bed without dessert. I mean, he's eating chips that she has up there as snacks because she doesn't want us to eat all of them."

"Am not," Michael said. There was this loud crunch that resonated through the whole apartment room, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone had got it.

"Are too," Mimi shot back where she was coloring with Sky. "But, they are right. Don't worry about it. We all know that she will make sure he brushes his teeth before the rest of us and goes to bed."

"She won't," Michael said. He folded up the bag and probably hooked it before clambering down off of the fridge. His whole face was covered in Doritos dust as he hopped up in the seat beside me. "She will never know."

The door opened as soon as he said those words, and he looked instantly at me as if to say please don't tell her. "Will never know what?" she asked, closing the door behind her. She had some pizzas in her hands as she walked into the room. "What will I never know?"

"Nothing," Michael said, rather quickly, and she stopped and glanced at him. He looked at her with big eyes before looking at me.

Her gray eyes had a small spark in them, and a small smirk appeared on her lips. "Nothing, hmmm?" she asked. "Has he been a good kid?"

"More or less," I replied, shrugging my shoulder. I had no idea if Bailey could see the red dust on his lips and hoped that she could.

From what I had gathered, I could tell that Michael was a messy eater, and I wouldn't be surprised if the fridge looked rather dirty.

Bailey hummed and nodded her head. She went into the kitchen area, and I was sure that she saw the fridge. "Michael," she warned, and Michael winced. "Come here, please."

"I'm so busted." He winced, made a weird noise, and fell to the floor with his tongue hanging out.

Chrissie looked at him before looking back at the television. "He can't go," she said. "He's dead."

"Alright, then no pizza for him. Come and get it. There is pepperoni, meat lovers, and plain cheese."

"Did you get pineapple pizza?" Amelia asked, sitting up. "Please, say yes."

"I have half of that," Bay replied. "It's in the one with cheese."

"What?" Michael said, sitting up. "Why? Why did you do this to me?"

"Because you are the only one that does cheese. Everyone else does pepperoni or meat lovers with veggies."

"Did you do half with veggies?" Sky asked. "I don't like veggies on my slices like someone I know." She glared at me. "Blake."

"Yes, I did," she replied with a soft chuckle. "And, I got a full pepperoni with extra pepperonis, since everyone else likes that."

"You should let me pay you back," I said.

"Not happening," was her reply. There was the sound of clanging and banging as she got stuff around the kitchen. "You did watch the kids, and I know how difficult Michael can be."

"Why aren't you talking about the other kids, just me?"

"Two words. Video. Games. If Trevor is over, then they play video games and make life easy."

"That only works with Ryan and Chrissie."

"And I have been playing with Sky, keeping quiet so there," Mimi said, sticking her tongue out at her brother.

He stuck his tongue back out at her.

"Ok, come for pizza and drinks. Blake, if you want to take the rest of the food with you, then you can."

"Awww wh-"

"Because the other pizzas will probably be gone by the time it is time for bed," Bay replied, interrupting him. She walked out with three slices of pepperoni and something to drink. "Isn't that right?"

Michael shrugged his shoulder and pursed his lips. "Eh. Good point."

"Oh, and no dessert for you."

"Bu-"

"No."

Michael pouted and folded his arms across his chest. "Fine," he said. He looked at me and grinned. "It was worth it, though."