Chapter 31- Bailey's POV

Trevor lifted his head and raised an eyebrow when I entered the kitchen, and all the talking stopped amongst the children, and they turned to look at me with wide eyes. "Well?" he asked and cocked his head, studying me. "How is he?"

"He's fine," I said and shrugged with a small grimace on my face. "He's going to clean up his mess before he comes downstairs and get something to eat," I added. "I think he is still a little drunk but also hungover."

Trevor bit back a small snort and nodded while he leaned back in his seat. "I wouldn't be surprised," he said while he folded his arms across his chest before he cleared his throat and tapped a finger on one of his arms. "I mean, he did drink a lot."

"Wait, what?" Sky asked and looked between us with wide eyes. She furrowed her brows and cocked her head, studying me before she looked at his other best friend, confused. "What are you talking about? What happened?"

"Nothing, Sky," I said and shook my head, and she looked at me. "Don't worry about it."

Mimi rolled her eyes and scowled before she looked at her best friend. "It means that he was drunk last night," Mimi said, and Sky instantly looked at her, "and he is now hungover and probably still woozy."

I bit back a small snort and shook my head. "Well, that is one way to put it," I grumbled before I made my way over to the table and sat down with a small sigh. I shook my head again before I cleared my throat and shifted in my seat. "But yes, he was drunk last night and is now hungover."

Sky shrugged and furrowed her brows, biting the inside of her bottom lip with furrowed brows. "Well, did you two at least kiss?" she asked and cocked her head, studying me. "Or was there nothing like that going on?"

My cheeks turned red, and I cleared my throat and shifted in my seat some more, not able to meet their gazes. I didn't say a word and looked at my plate of food, not knowing what to say.

"I think Bay was adamant about nothing going on just yet," Trevor said, looking at me, and I looked at him again. He flashed me a small wink with a small smirk on his face, and I rolled my eyes and scowled, not saying a word..

The children looked at each other before they looked at me with equal curious gazes on their faces. "Why?" Ryan asked and furrowed his brows, confused, while he cocked his head. "Did he hurt you?"

I bit back a small laugh and shook my head, amused. "No," I said, biting back another chuckle, "but there was a bit of a misunderstanding that happened between us."

Again, the children looked at each other before they looked at me. They didn't say a word, and I could tell that they were worried.

"What was the misunderstanding, Bailey?" Ryan asked when I didn't say another word. He pressed his lips into a thin line before he furrowed his brows and cocked his head further. "What happened?"

"He didn't realize it was me when we went to pick him up and wouldn't come home with us," I said and leaned back in my seat, clearing my throat. "He didn't realize that I was Bailey."

"Or in his books, his princess," Treveor added with another wink, and my cheeks instantly turned redder. He flashed me another small wink with a smirk on his face, and I rolled my eyes and scowled while my cheeks turned another shade of red.

"Very funny, Trevor," I grumbled under my breath, earning a snicker from him. "That was very funny." I bit back a small groan and rubbed my cheeks while Trever shrugged and smirked, growing more amused.

"I thought it was," he said, and I rolled my eyes and scowled.

"Bu-"

"Wait, really?" Christie asked, interrupting me while she looked between us with wide eyes before she looked solely at me. She furrowed her brows and cocked her head while she studied me. "Did he really call you his princess, Bay, or is that just something else?"