Prologue

Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, was officially dead.

Not literally, of course.
But that title, was sure as hell dead. And Harry made sure of it.
By making sure of it, that meant moving to the muggle world, changing his hair, his attitude- his everything. He went from the boy everyone wanted their children to become, to people either staring or pushing their children away from him.

He had an eyebrow stud, his hair was now... all he could really say was different. There wasn't an official name for it.
It was cut shorter on the sides, but his curls flopped over to the left side of his face.
Anyway.
He had tattoos on multiple parts of his body, he wore ripped jeans, and his wardrobe was basically only black- what more could he say? He's changed, and for the best. In his eyes.

The thing was, the only reason he changed was so people would stop... well, talking to him. Asking him how he was- talking about the war- something he tried steering far away from... they bothered him. They asked him to do interviews. Asked him to talk to families whose loved ones were lost in the wars- they were asking so much from him too soon after the war. He couldn't stand it.
So finally, he moved to the muggle world.
He sold the Grimmauld Place and moved to a loft in the city. He made a living off of selling his art, and even worked at a tattoo parlor with his muggle friends who lived down the streets.

Now, maybe you're wondering in all this- "where's Hermione and Ron? Where's his friends?"

They're... living their lives. Away from him, in the muggle world. Honestly, Harry hasn't spoken to them since he moved to the muggle world. He hadn't made an effort, and neither have they.

Sure, he still considered them friends. I mean, they've been through alot together- you can't just let a bond like that go.
But they rarely spoke. They haven't seen each other since he moved- no one made and effort to speak to him, so he didn't make an effort to speak to them.

Currently, Harry was packing his trunk. He was off to hogwarts- again.
Now, if it were up to him, he'd stay home and continue his business- he'd steer far away from the wizarding world. But, because he 'needs' to finish school- in Dumbledore's eyes- he's going back. Reluctantly, and partially by force.

Of course, Harry had some conditions before he agreed to going back to hogwarts.
-Dumbledore had to allow him to bring his new pet- which was a snake named Jinora- with him.
-The eight years didn't have to wear robes.
-And, last, but not least, Harry would be switched from Gryffindor to Slytherin.

Of course, Dumbledore agreed to these rules. Anything to get Harry Potter back, right?

Now, the reason he wanted in on slytherin? Because he decided Slytherin was what he was meant to be in. What he wanted to be in. Who he was as a person.

So off he was, to Platform 9 3/4, on his way to face his own home- Hogwarts. Something he was terrified to do... for he feared it would bring back all the horrid memories he tried locking away... and he feared going back would make him want to stay in the wizarding world forever.

•••
OKAY so if you're wondering I decided to publish a few of my fanfics I wanna work on. These may not ACTUALLY be beginning in a while, but I dunno yet. I might decide to take them down, I might decide to edit the prologue or the plot, I dunno. But I'm publishing them to see what you think.

Ill also probably change the description because it sucksss

-coming soon