Chapter Eight

Guys I really fucking love Hamilton someone save me.
Also Lams is super cute and someone needs to save me from this ship because it's going to be the death of me.

Also I've been looking after my aunt's dogs and although I'm getting paid a lot (250$ per week) I am s o done. They were supposed to only be gone for 3 weeks and it's been over a month?? They're only coming back the 15th??? That's over half of my summer vacation?????????

Kms
••

Draco was on his way towards the library, quietly debating with himself on when he should give the letter to Harry, when he was rudely interrupted by none other than Harry Potter.

"Draco! Hey! Wait up!" Harry called from behind.

"What do you want, Potter? I'd much rather be alone at the moment." Draco replied quietly as he continued to walk towards the library.

"Yeah, Okay, but I have a question." Replied Harry, tugging on Draco's wrist to hold him back.

Draco sighed and crossed his arms, "can't this wait for another time, Harry? I'm a fairly busy person."

"This will be quick. I'm just wondering if you'd like to come to muggle London with me this Friday after class?" Harry asked, a glint of hope shining in his eyes.

"I don't know, Harry..."

Harry caught the uneasiness in Draco's voice, so he grabbed both of Draco's hands, "please? You can meet my muggle friends and I could even give you a tattoo..."

"There's no way in hell I'm trusting you with a needle and my skin."

"I'm a professional! I've done it to plenty of people!"

"Without getting sued?"

Harry rolled his eyes and playfully pushed Draco, "come on. For me?"

Rolling his eyes, Draco agreed. "Fine. But I'm not allowing you to ink my skin."

Harry beamed and pecked Draco's cheek, "thank you!" He said, before turning and rushing back to the dining hall.

Draco felt his cheeks heating up, and brushed his fingertips over the spot Harry had kissed.

That boy is going to be the death of me, he thought to himself, before sighing and continued making his way towards the library.

-

Draco collapsed into a chair in the library and laid his head on the desk, fully regretting every life choice he's ever made that lead up to his current situation.

He really only came to the library for not only peace and quiet, but also so he could debate the pros and cons of keeping himself unbearably close to Harry until he reads the letter, or distancing himself so it won't hurt as much when he does read it.

He was honestly weighing more on the second option, as, he was used to people stepping out of his life, whether by choice or not. He was used to not being happy or having something that made him happy taken away. He was quite numb to the feeling, really. So distancing himself would just make it easier.

Draco groaned and looked down at his watch, class was starting soon, but he really had no motivation to go. Instead, he decided he'd just go to his dorm and allow himself to ignore the world for a few hours. That sounded nice.

But, just as he was about to stand up, he was surrounded by a bunch of seven year Gryffindor's.
There was three of them, and they were all much taller than Draco. Very intimidating.

"Can I help you?" Draco scowled, throwing his bag onto his shoulder as he stood up.

"That depends. Can you bring my mum back from the dead? After your death eater friends killed her?" Asked a boy with dark, curly hair and dark skin.

Draco's heart sunk and his stomach churned, they're here for revenge.

"Or can you bring my mum's sanity back? After they tortured her into insanity?" Asked another boy, who had blond hair that fell past his jaw and tanned skin.

"What about my sister's and nephew? Can you bring them back from the dead?" Asked the third boy, whom was pale and had ginger hair.

Draco stepped back, "listen... I had nothing to do with-"

"And neither did my nephew but he still paid the consequences." Hissed the ginger boy.

Draco swallowed thickly. He knew he was more than likely about to get cursed or hexed, he could tell by the way they were all gripping their wands, almost so tight they'd get splinters.

"I- if you hex me you'll get suspended." Draco stuttered, eyeing the wands they held.
Every time a wand was ever pointed at him, it never ended well. Whether it be his father behind the wand, or even Voldemort... nothing good ever came from it, and he was preparing for the worst. Even though these Gryffindor's probably didn't know any good hexes, it gave him anxiety.

"He's right, you know," Spoke the blond, a smirk playing on his lips, "so why not teach him the muggle way?"

The other two smirked as well, and the dark haired boy casted a silencing charm while the other two slowly advanced towards Draco, and eventually Draco ran out of room to back up. He felt his back his the wall, and prepared himself for the worst.

-

I wrote thus chapter at 8am and I haven't slept yet so I apologize if it sucks bye