Chapter Five

Be warned: crappy chapter ahead.
Also a short chapter I had writers block okay.
••

Waking up with a hang over was never, ever fun. No matter how many spells you had to try and cure it, it was still there.

"Wake up." Draco order Harry.

Harry merely groaned, and so Draco threw his pillow at him, "wake up." He repeated.

"Piss off." Harry hissed, covering his head under his pillow.

"You'll regret staying in bed and missing out on breakfast. It will make your headache worse." Draco stated matter-o-factly. "And your snake is hungry- I think."

Harry turned his head so it was facing Draco, but stayed laid on his stomach. He squinted one eye opened- instantly regretting it, though, considering the amount of light that poured through the room managed to make his headache worse.

"What time is it?" Harry mumbled, closing his eye.

"Eight am."

"What the fuck, Draco." Harry snapped. "What kind of person wakes up someone- at this time in the morning- with a major fucking hang over. Who the fuck..." Harry's sentence trailed off when he realized Draco wasn't wearing a shirt- he'd actually just gotten out of the shower.

Draco had a towel draped around his neck with his arms crossed and a brow raised.

"My, Malfoy." Harry smirked, "what a lovely image to wake up to." He closed his eyes once more, a smile still playing on his lips.

"Oh, piss off, Potter." Draco rolled his eyes, but a blush still creeped onto his cheeks. He turned so his back was facing Harry, and pulled a random black jumper on.

"What a shame." Harry sighed, now from behind Draco- which only caused Draco to jump back in surprise, and spin around to face Harry.

"Well, it looks looks like someone has finally managed to get their lazy arse up. Welcome back, sleeping Beauty."

Harry, once again, hooked his fingers through Draco's belt loops, a smirk tugging on his lips, "Well, we're finally alone- not to be bothered," his smirk grew, "why don't we continue from-?"

His sentence was shortened by someone banging on their door. Harry sighed, annoyed that someone had to interrupt them- again.

"Who is it?" He called out, knowing very well Draco wouldn't be able to speak a single word without stuttering.

"It's your queen, get your arses out here before breakfast is over- because I will not, under any circumstances, miss breakfast for one of you bafoons." Pansy replied from the other side of the door.

Harry sighed once more, "yes, your highness. Give me a minute."

Harry walked over to his sighed of the room and pulled out a pair of black jeans and a band shirt, before taking off his current clothes(that he had fallen asleep in last night,) and slipping on the ones he had just picked out.

"Like whay you see?" Harry asked, looking at Draco from the side- as Draco hadn't stopped staring at him.

Blush instantly tinted Draco's cheeks as he spun around, ignoring Harry's comment.

Harry looked at Jinora, "I'll bring you something from breakfast." He promised , before the two boys exited the room.

"Way to ruin the moment," He looked over at Pansy, who rolled her eyes.

"Please. Like Draco wouldn't stop you from doing whatever it was that you were doing." She looked back at Draco, smirking at his blush.

"Well, he didn't seem to want me to stop." Harry retort.

Draco rolled his eyes, "his hormones are definitely not in order. He's acting like a horny twelve year old boy."

At this, Harry blushed.

"So, anyway," Pansy turned around and walked backwards so she could look at the two, "hypothetically, who would top between the two of you?"

"Me." Draco and Harry said in sync, before glaring at eachother.

"As if, Potter." Draco hissed, "I definitely top."

"Psh, you wish!" Harry retort.

Harry and Draco continued bickering until they made it down to the common room, in which they stopped when Pansy shushed them.

"Friends!" She called out.  "I have a poll! In which the question is- drumroll?"

Blaise began hitting his hands against the table to mimic a drumroll.

"Alright-" He stoppped- "if Harry and Draco were to date, who would top?"

Hermione and Blaise said Harry, while Luna and Pansy said Draco. A tie.

"Damn." Pansy sighed. "I guess we'll never know... unless you two date." She winked back at the two, only causing Draco to glare and Harry to smirk.

"I've got it!" Blaise jumped up, "what if I keep track- Granger, you're good at organizing and shit... you could keep a list... so when one does something that's considered 'top material' to the other, you mark it down. At the end of the year, we see."

"All in favour raise your hand!" Pansy ordered.

Everyone raised their hands except for Draco; whose arms were crossed and his lips curled into a pout.

"Awh, Draco baby," Pansy cooed, "is someone salty?"

"Shut up. Let's go eat." He hissed, glaring at her.

Harry laughed and threw his arm around Draco, "You'll get used to it, love." Harry whispered before winking, and then stood up and continued a conversation with Pansy as though nothing happened, and the group hurried to the great hall.