Chapter Ten

Yikes.

Also, usually I ship pansmione and linny but somehow I managed to make pansy and Luna a ship people have been shipping in this book and honestly It was an accident and idk if I should continue with it bc it's kinda cute

Pansmione and linny
Or
Pansy x luna(lunsy? Pana?)

ALSO.
I have a lot of scene ideas for this book and a lot of ~drama~ in store in just terrible at updating!

The Marauders map was destroyed, right? Let's pretend it wasn't mmmkay
••

"I'm going to kill them-"

"No, Pansy, you're not- we're just going to report them and-"

"And What?" Pansy cut Harry off and stopped walking, turning to face him, "So they can have a weeks worth of detention for hurting Draco? I think not! While you go off and tattle, I'm going to strike fear into them so they will never do it again!" She fumed.

She turned and began angrily walking down the corridor once more.
Harry sighed and rolled his eyes, goddamn, this girl is crazy.

"Fine, fine. We can fuck their shit up, Okay? But Jesus, Pansy, can't we atleast do it so we don't get 'tattled' on?" Harry asked, catching up with Pansy.

"We won't get caught. We'll just... scare them. Multiple times. For a long time. With..." Pansy paused, thinking, "pranks!"

"...pranks...?" Harry questioned, giving her an odd look.

Pansy stopped walking  and turned to face Harry once more, "yes! Pranks! Brilliant! I'm amazing at pranks! And they'll cause them pain- oh, they'll regret their decision."

"Aren't pranks supposed to be pulled on... friends... as a joke...?"

Pansy looked at him in disgust, "oh, god no! It's more fun when you do it on someone who deserves it."

《♤》

"This is stupid. We're going to get expelled. I'm going to kill you if we get expelled, you know that?" Harry ranted.

"Shut your face, they're coming."

The plan was to have the three Gryffindors find a note, explaining how there was a secret meeting near the 8th year common room at midnight- but, the note was made for Draco. Of course, the boys would obviously open the note, and follow the directions.

And that's where Pansy and Harry were suppose to sabotage them.

Pansy rigged up a trip-wire that, when stepped on, would cause a bunch of fire works to explode- her and Harry worked on silencing charms throughout the area so no teachers would hear until after the second last firework stopped.
As soon as the second Last fire work stops, the last one will go off and be heard, probably followed by the boy's screams, and they'll get detention.
AND, the fireworks had a charm too that causes any evidence of the fireworks to go away.

Basically, it was foolproof... and the only reason Harry and Pansy put the silencing charms up was so they could watch the boy's reaction before they ran off as to not get caught.

"Pansy, maybe we should-"

"Shut up, they're coming."

Harry took out his phone and pressed record.

Well, the prank worked, to say the least.
They nearly started crying- "Okay, that's the 15th firework, we gotta run," Pansy said.

Harry ended the video and ran with pansy towards the 8th year common room- but they barely made it down the hall before the last fire work went off, echoing off the castle walls, followed by the boy's screams.

"We probably should've rigged it to go off like a minute after we started running," Harry panted.

Pansy stopped, grabbed Harry's arm, and pulled him into a nearby broom closet.

"Pansy, what-"
She put a hand over his mouth to sush him, and just in time, too, as the sound of hurried footsteps passed the door.

"That's a teacher," she whispered, "how are we gonna get outta here?"

Harry thought for a second, patting down his sweater.
Finally, he pulled out the Marauders map, whispering "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Pansy looked in astonishment as the map slowly appeared on the parchment, "wow, that's convenient." She mumbled.

"Innit? C'mon, even more convenient is that there's a hidden passageway that leads to the same floor that the 8th year common room is on... It's exit is pretty far from the common room itself, but, if we're careful, we can make it there without getting caught."

Harry felt around the cobble wall behind them, before his hand swiped past a brick that was sticking out more than the others. He pushed on it, causing the wall to slide to the side; "C'mon," he ushered Pansy into the hidden passageway, and up they went.

Once they reached the end of the passageway, Harry looked down at the map, "there's a lot of teachers nearby, we'll have to run for it."

"Are any if them near our common room?"

"No, other end of the hall. Okay. Let's go." He opened the exit door and grabbed Pansy's wrist, sprinting towards their common room.

Once they stumbled in, they closed the hidden doorway and fell to the floor, before each let out a fit or giggles.

"Okay, that thing is cool." Pansy laughed, pointing at the map, "where'd you get it?"

Harry grinned, "it was my dad's and his friends'."

"They seemed cool." Pansy smiled.

"They were," Harry said proudly, but his smile faltered, "except for him," he pointed to a name on the Marauders map; Wormtail.

He stared at it in disgust for a second longer, before whispering "mischief managed."

Pansy looked at Harry for a second, feeling sorry for the poor boy.
His parents were betrayed by their bestfriend- his parents were dead. His entire family was dead, all but his abusive aunt and uncle. And, on top of that, his god parents were dead.

But she shook her head. She knew that was the last thing Harry wanted anyone to feel for him.

So, instead, she said; "well, he was a dickhead- a dead dickhead at that. Don't spend your time thinking about him. He got what he deserved."

Harry looked over to his new friend, a smile spreading across his face, "thanks, Pansy."

"Don't mention it. Literally. I have a reputation, Potter."

••

Okay this was more of a Pansy and Harry friendship-appreciation chapter so don't mind me I just needed to update before y'all stopped reading completely and lost hope