Chapter Two

Once they all got to Hogwarts, Harry was pleasantly surprised when he realized he didn't feel any pain towards his old home.
It was rebuilt nicely, there were no more crumpled walls or scorched cobble. It looked like it had the first year he came to hogwarts- no more war flashbacks.

Harry didn't go straight to the great hall after he got off the Hogwarts Express. Everyone was told to wait half an hour until they found a missing fourth year- they don't know if he's just lost or didn't come, so they were calling his parents to see.

Poor kid, Harry thought, must be terrified- if he's lost.

While he was waiting he was walling aimlessly around the castle, noticing every detail that changed.

He looked down at his watch- he had five minutes to get to the great hall.
His eyes widened and he instantly ran back- guess he's making a grand entrance...
He must've walked farther than he thought, because by the time he got to the doors; he could hear Dumbledore doing his yearly speech.

Harry swung the doors opened, silencing the room as everyone turned to see him.
He first looked over at the Gryffindor table, instantly spotting Hermione, Ron, and Neville- who were all staring in shock- well, everyone was, really, except for Luna, who continued eating her food. She didn't even turn to look at Harry, she already knew who it was.

Harry smirked to himself before looking over to the Slytherin table, locking eye contact with Draco, who had a raised brow. He walked over to Draco, "scoot," He ordered.
Draco and Pansy scooted over, allowing room for Harry.
Harry looked up, meeting eye contact with Dumbledore, who merely smiled, the same twinkle in his eyes as Harry remembered. Harry nodded at him.

"May the feast begin!" Dumbledore cried out, finishing his speech.

Food appeared on the platters infront of everyone, but Harry didn't have an appetite, so he was going to wait for desert.

"Nice late entrance, Potty," Pansy spoke from beside him, a smirk playing on her lips.

Harry chuckled, "it was a mistake, actually. But I guess Harry Potter just can't help but making a grand entrance- maybe it's in my blood."

Pansy laughed at this, and he heard a soft laugh come from beside him.

"So, you weren't lying when you said you were switching to Slytherin?" Blaise asked from infront of him, his arms crossed and a playful smirk playing on his lips; an eyebrow raised.

Harry smirked also, "no, actually. I made a deal with Dumbledore in order for me to return to Hogwarts. Whose idea do you think it was for the eight years not having to wear robes?"

Blaise nodded his head, impressed, "Well done, potty-boy." He then dug into the food infront of him.

Harry looked back towards the Gryffindor table, locking eye contact with Ron. He could almost feel the betrayal radiating off of him. It wasn't a nice feeling. He looked away and turned to Draco.

"So, you never answered my question from on the express." Harry pointed out.

"What question? We were in the middle of a war, you see." Draco said, finally looking up to meet eye contact with Harry. He found himself lost in those green orbs of his.

"How's life been?"

Draco thought back to his current life- away from hogwarts;
His dad recently died and he felt no remorse over it whatsoever, his mum is currently on house arrest- and is alone, in that big mansion, all by herself- and she has no friends besides the house elves, and everyone is treating him like shit- not only because he's an ex-deatheater, but also because he's now officially gay(Why isn't Harry getting bashed on for his sexuality? Oh right- he's Harry fucking Potter.).

"Superb." Draco replied, pushing his food back. Doing a recap of his life made him loose his appetite.

Harry raised a brow, "that was the most sarcastic statement that has ever left your mouth- and you're like, the Queen of Sarcasm."

"Oi," Draco hissed, slapping Harry in the back of the head, "I'm the king of Sarcasm."

"You can't be king of Sarcasm if I'm king of Sarcasm, therefore, you're queen." Harry replied.

"Is that you proposing, Potter?" Pansy asked from the side, "I'd say, you have to ask me permission for his hand first! And I'd like to see a better proposal than that. Proposal declined."

"Dear, Draco is his own self, he does not need permission from you." Blaise joined in, "He's a big boy now, I'm sure he can make his own decisions."

"Did you just call Draco a big boy? He's the biggest crybaby I've ever met! He can't be trusted with his own disicions!" Pansy argued.

They continued on like this, Draco and Harry laughing at them.
Suddenly Pansy got quiet, "what do you want, Gryffindor?" She asked, "you seem lost. Go find your own table."

Harry looked up, almost instantly his eyes landed on Ginny's.
She was leaning in between blaise and another girl, her palms rested on the table.

"Harry," she smiled innocently- as if she were hiding a gun underneath her robes, "I think you forgot- you're a Gryffindor. Not a bloody slytherin."

"Brave little girl you are," Pansy hissed, venom dripping off her words, "I suggest you leave."

Ginny ignored Pansy and kept her eyes on Harry, which only seemed to make Pansy tick more.

"Obviously he switched," Blaise said from beside her, "now please leave, your scent is going to attract the other slytherins- and, if you couldn't tell, we aren't exactly on good terms with Gryffindor."

She glared at Blaise, "please; as if I'm afraid of your little slytherin friends. You all are cowards anyway."

Pansy, Draco, and Harry stood up abruptly, drawing out their wands, "say that again, girl." Pansy threatened- Harry saw Ron stand up too, from over at the Gryffindor table. The hall went silent.

Ginny blushed in embarrassment. She opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by Luna, who walked over when she realized a fight about to occur.

She tapped on her shoulder, "Ginny, Perhaps it's a good idea to leave them be. There's more of them here than you." She said softly.

Ginny clenched her jaw, trying to tame the Gryffindor in her.

"Fine. But, Harry; when your new friends betray you, don't come crying to us." She hissed.
She spun on her heels and made he way to the Gryffindor table.

Luna sighed and sat between Blaise and the other girl, who Harry didn't know, "Hullo, Harry, Blaise, Draco, and Pansy." Luna smiled.

The Three sat down, "thanks, Luna." Harry smiled also.

"Not a problem- Oh, Pansy, I forgot to tell you; I love your tattoos."

Pansy blushed, "thanks, yours are nice as well. And thanks for coming between us. I probably would've hexed that girl into oblivion."

Luna laughed at this.
Soon enough, everyone went back to their own conversations- though, the whole time, he could feel Ron's eyes on him; glaring at him.
Luckily Dumbledore was assigning eight-years to their own common room together- therefore he won't have to suffer the awkwardness of his former friends, and can sit comfortably with his new ones.

As everyone talked and joked around him, he wondered why Ginny lashed out like that. It didn't seem like her at all- but then again, maybe she's changed. Harry has, so why couldn't she? But he thought about what she said, it was bothering him. What if they were going to betray him?

Draco picked up on Harry's uneasiness easily, "hey," He nudged him, "She just said that to set you off. Since we are now officially friends, I will say this for everyone; Slytherins are loyal to their friends, and will not betray them unless you give them a reason. But don't break their trust, because they won't give second chances. In other words; don't hit us and we won't hit you."