Chapter Four

I JUST REALIZED THAT I SORTED GINNY INTO THE EIGHT YEAR COMMON ROOM BY MISTAKE????? BUT I'M NOT CHANGING IT BECAUSE I'M LAZY. SHE SKIPPED A GRADE OKAY DEALEITHIT

Also I just finished writing 2 chapters of a wolfstar fanfic that I wanna publish but I'm not sure if it's any good, yikes.
••••

Once the two finished settling in, they made their way to the common room.
Pansy and Blaise had already claimed the sofa, and Luna sat on the cushions placed on the floor.

Harry made his way to the small group; Draco following. As soon as the two sat down, though, a new group of people walked in. The first person to notice them was Draco, who sat on the cushions with Luna. He instantly went quiet and stared behind them; towards the staircase.
He then made eye contact with Harry, and Harry knew exactly why.

Ron, Hermione, Neville, Dean, Seamus, and Ginny were standing at the bottom of the Gryffindor staircase. Harry didn't even bother to look, he could tell by the look Draco held on his face.

He knew they were probably all Mad at him, Ginny probably told them some fowl lie. Something along the lines of; 'oh, Ron! He's changed! He yelled at me as soon as I got to the table!'

Harry grunted at the thought; it was likely.

"So, anyway," Luna continued on with her story- something about a new species of... something.

They acted as though they didn't notice them, and they sat at the corner with the wooden table. Pansy had her legs rested on Harry's knees, and so did Blaise; as he was sat between them on the sofa.

"And there's also a new species of unicorns- did you know that unicorns only like girls? What an interesting fact." Luna continued, "also, may I braid flowers in your hair, Draco?"

Draco blushed but nodded, not wanting to he rude, and Harry smirked.

After a while of sharing jokes while Luna braided flowers into Draco's hair, everyone fell silent.

"What do you want, Granger?" Pansy asked.

Harry looked up, and sure enough, Hermione was standing there behind him.

"Hey, Harry," she smiled, "can I sit here?"

He looked at his friends for disapproving or approving looks, but all of them held neutral looks- except Luna, who nodded.

"Sure." Harry replied.

Hermione thanked him and sat next to Luna, a bit awkwardly.

"So, what brought you to the dark side?" Pansy asked, "was it our coolness?"

"No," Hermione laughed, "Ginny just kept whining about Harry. It was awfully annoying. And I missed Harry."

Harry looked back at the table, noticing how Ginny and Ron seemed to have some sort of aura seeping off them- he couldn't tell if it were jealousy or hate.

Sighing, Harry turned around.

"Why do they hate me so much? I've done nothing wrong to offend them, have I?" Harry asked Hermione, genuinely confused.

"Well, I personally think that Ron isn't used to change, nor is he very fond of slytherin... and Ginny is just overall angry with you because you broke up with her I think? I'm not quite sure, but it's all are very stupid and childish." The group nodded in agreement.

"All done!" Luna exclaimed, smiling proudly at the work she's done in Draco's hair.

Harry looked over, smirking at Draco, "it suits him."