Chapter threee

Hey yo did you like my last chapter ;^)
••••

The new common room was lovely. It was circular. On the far right there was a round window on the roof, with a telescope looking up to it and two bookshelves underneath it.
On the far left was a small, rounded wooden table with four wooden chairs around it. There were bookshelves built-in to the wall which held books based on flowers and animals.
In the front right was a table, on top of it was a game of wizard chest- and large windows that reached from the floor to the domed ceiling.
In the front left was a fire place with a dark sofa infront of it with two arm chairs on either side of the couch. Directly infront of the fire were a few cushions to sit on.

The whole floor was carpet. The main colour was dark blue, with golden, maroon, and dark green designs all over it.
It was beautifully cozy, and Harry was instantly inlove.

"Alright, eight years," McGonagall exclaimed, "there are four staircases-" she pointed to the back- four wooden stair cases that led up to the top floor. Harry hadn't even realized it; "Hufflepuff's up the first, Ravenclaw's up the second, Gryffindor up the third, and Slytherin's up the last. don't move yet!" She stopped the few students already setting off for the stairs.

"You all have a roommate, and there's some new rules for eight years." She explained, pushing the two students who left back into their place. "I'll go through the rules first."

Everyone stayed quiet.

"Since you are officially of age, you are able to travel to Hogsmeade- but do NOT miss any classes. You are only able to during lunch and the weekend. If you miss classes for going to Hogsmeade, then you will no longer be able to go. There is to be absolutely no alcohol in this school, if you violate this rule you will be put in detention for a month. You still have a curfew, which is ten PM- and the rest are the same rules as last year. Understood?" She said strictly.

Everyone nodded.

"Good. Now with the sorting. When I call your name, go to your room. Your names are written on your door. Your luggage is already in your rooms. You have to decide on the passwords yourself- the first word you say while infront of the door will be your password. You also have your own bathrooms."

"Daphne Zian and Claire Lei, Lilac Brent and Willow Woods, Blaise Zabini and Marc Depora, Ronald Weasley and Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and Charlie L'eah, Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley, Seamus and Dean-" everyone giggled when McGonagall didn't even say their last names, to which the blushed, "Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrasse-" Pansy groaned out, making sure Astoria heard, "Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy-" Harry and Draco made eye contact and begun walking towards their staircase.

"What are the odds?" smirked Harry.

Draco rolled his eyes, "what's our password going to be?"

"Dicks."

"No."

"The Gay Agen-"

"No."

"Snakes-"

"No!"

"Musty, dusty, crusty ass bitch-"

"No, Harry."

"DracoSpendsFiveHoursInTheMirrorEveryday."

"No- and it's only two!"

"Fine, you choose."

"Lemon pie."

They each stopped infront of their room, each saying 'Lemon Pie' in sync.

The door clicked and swung open, allowing them to step in.

The room was a mint green, and had large windows which touched from the floor to the ceiling next to Harry's and Draco's beds- which were on opposite walls of eachother. In between the two beds was a small, two person table. Over on the other side of the room was a door- which Harry guessed led to their bathroom.

Harry's stuff was on the first bed- including Jinora.

"Oh, I didn't ssdee you there, I wassss too busssy taking up your bed and declaring it assss mine."

"Assss if, Jinora. I have a bloody dog bed for you."

Harry looked over at Draco, realizing how much he paled at the sight of Jinora.

"That thing is not staying in here with us."

"Hey! I'm jusssst a ssssnake!"

"Yes, she is. Her name is Jinora, and she won't even bother you. She spends most her time sleeping." Harry replied, before opening his trunk and pulling out a dog bed.
He placed it next to his own bed and draped Jinora over his shoulders, "Here, pet her. She likes being pat on the head."

"I am not touching that."

"Please."

Draco narrowed his eyes at Harry, before slowly reaching his hand out to Jinora.
Before he could even make it fully to Jinora, she stretched her body out and placed her head under Draco's hand.
She then proceeded to slowly twist herself up Draco's arm, until she reached his neck.

"She likes you." Harry stated, but Draco was still terrified nonetheless.

"She's too close to my face."

"I enjoy the ssssmell of hissss cologne."  Jinora explained.

"As do I." Harry replied, smirking at the confused look he earned from Draco.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing." Harry said innocently.

"Potter." Draco hissed.

"She said she wanted to taste your blood."

At that Draco yelled; instantly attempting to shake Jinora off.

Harry laughed, "okay, okay, I was kidding. She didn't say that. She just said she enjoys your cologne."

Draco raised a brow, "I still want her off."

Harry laughed, "I think you can handle her for a bit." He said, walking towards the door.

"Harry Potter I swear to Merlin if you leave this room I will hang you out the window by your toe nails." Draco threatened.

"How will you do that when you have Jinora on you?"

"I'll hex her." He threatened again, hoping to sound braver than he felt.

Harry rolled his eyes at this, "fine." He sighed and held his arm out for Jinora to twist around, which she did quickly, feeling threatened.

He placed her in her bed, which she instantly fell asleep in.

"You're an arse."

"I know."

---

I didn't know how to end this chapter but I know how imma start the next chapter 👀