Chapter 1: Best Worst Day

Nathanial Marks was woken once again by his youngest brother, Micah, bouncing on his bed. "Wake up, Nats! It's time to get ready for school!"

Nathanial groaned and rolled over. "Ok, Micah, I'll get up. You could've just knocked, or let my alarm wake me up in two minutes, you know. Now scat and get ready yourself. I'll get breakfast going after I shower." Nathanial watched as Micah scampered off and heard him attacking their middle brother, Nicholas. 'How can he have that much energy in the morning?'

He quickly rolled out of bed and grabbed a towel to wrap around his naked body before heading to the washroom.

Nathanial was an almost sixteen year old Akita Inu, and was starting his first year of high school today, but looking in the full-length mirror in the washroom, he didn't think he looked like it. Sure he was tall enough, having reached 170 centimetres over the summer, and girls seemed to like his light orange-red markings and blue eyes. His muzzle still held a bit of that puppy look, and he wasn't at all intimidating. He wrinkled his muzzle and black nose into a mock snarl, but even he had to admit it looked cute and not scary. Even the rest of his body still had puppy traits -- his fur still remained primarily puppy fluff, and not the thicker adult coat he should be getting. He wasn't fat, but he carried a little extra weight on his chest and belly, just enough to ensure any muscles would remain hidden. He was just glad he didn't have to take gym anymore, as high school students needed to take showers after gym class; his fluff always embarrassed him. He glanced down at his sheath hanging limp between his legs. He was glad that he was at least getting an adult fur pattern around his sheath. It made him look a bit less like a puppy. He noticed that it was starting to plump up at the slightest thought of showering together with a bunch of guys, so he quickly went to empty his bladder and then stepped into the shower.

Almost as if that was a cue, Nicholas barged into the washroom, walked over the chilly tiles to the toilet, and started to pee. Nathanial glanced around the curtain of the shower stall at his brother as the water started to warm. Nicholas was also fifteen, but starting grade nine. His grades were comparable with Nathanial's, keeping him firmly on the honour roll, which would have impressed their parents, should they have bothered to notice. He was just starting his growth spurt, and measured 162 centimetres at the last measurement, and also had light reddish-orange markings. His eyes, however, matched their mother's brilliant gold, but had none of coldness hers had. Like Nathanial, he also had puppy fluff; even his pubic region just had a small tuft of adult fur around the base of his penis.

"You could have waited until I was done, you know," Nathanial remarked sarcastically before ducking back around the curtain. Seeing his naked brother, combined with the thoughts of showering with a bunch of jocks, made his erection reach its full 15 centimetres, and a pearl of precum was forming on the tip of his penis. Even his knot was slightly swollen.

"Meh. I needed to go now, but hurry up anyway. I need to shower, too." From the sounds of things, his brother had finished peeing, and he'd lowered the lid of the toilet, obviously waiting for Nathanial to say he could flush.

Nathanial started to soap up, trying to ignore his erection, and stepped clear of the water. "Ok, you can flush." He hoped Nicholas would leave then so he'd have some privacy, but he doubted it.

Nathanial rolled his eyes when Nicholas flushed the toilet and then sat down on the lid and started chatting. He sighed inwardly and finished his shower.

After showering and trying to hide his still achingly hard dick with a towel, he stepped out of the shower stall and let Nicholas in. He flinched slightly at the chill the tiles sent through the black pads of his hindpaws, inwardly shaking his head at the complete lack of inhibitions his brother exhibited. Nathanial cast a quick fur drying spell and went to his room.