Chapter 15: Stories From the Bathroom

This chapter is mostly sex, there is some fleshing out of characters and families near the end of the sex about half way through. The last few pages resume direct plot development. This contains group sex (gay): anal, oral, rimming, and fingering. There are multiple orgasms, indirect incest, minor inflation (very minor), and swearing. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

                Nathanial was surprised to be picked up, tossed over Conor's shoulders, and carried out of Faelen's room. He was getting used to how strong these Wolves seemed to be, but every now and then, like now, he was forcibly reminded just what that meant they were capable of. He was also a little leery of what he was expected to do. Liam was right, he would have no serious qualms about sucking off Faelen, but Conor? His boyfriend's straight dad? The one who had been so kind to him, and opened his home to the strange Fur who was being hunted by the same people he'd moved across the Pond to keep away from his son? Then to find out this Fur was a gay Mage and dating that same son? He wasn't sure if he could do this. Though, the decision seemed to be out of his paws, at the moment. Conor had walked into the bathroom during his inner monologue, and put him on the tiles around the built in hot tub. He turned on the water, checked it's temperature, and then sat on the seat. "Let's get started while the tub fills up. No sense in dallying." Nathanial felt his tail curl up between his legs as he quickly checked out Conor. Even sitting down, Conor looked tall, with a broad enough frame to keep him from looking lanky. That frame carried large muscles, the tone and size only slightly softened by his bluish grey belly fur. The dark grey fur along his back spilled across the front of his thighs and covered his lower legs. Nathanial's eyes were drawn to the slightly thickened five inch (twelve and a half centimetres) sheath resting on a plump scrotum. As he looked he saw a pink tip poke out of the sheath, slightly darker than Geoff's, otherwise the size and shape of the McDougal's sheaths and scrotums were almost identical.

Nathanial slowly crawled into the tub, his hindpaws tentatively testing the water before submerging into the ankle deep water. "I'm n-not entirely comfortable with this. You've already done so much, I can't really ask you to... um."

Conor smiled, a little uncomfortably, "Just be glad I'll be the one explaining this to Avery, my wife. And really, this is mutually beneficial. I really need to get my rocks off." Nathanial's jaw dropped, uncertain if he heard what he thought he heard. Conor leaned in and whispered, "I've played around with guys twice before. I'm mostly straight, but I can appreciate handsome guys. Seeing all of you guys running around naked the last few days, and fooling around, has gotten me a little... tense."

Nathanial smiled and felt himself relax, 'Okay, not so bad. It's not like he's suffering through this, or finds this disgusting.' Liam walked in followed by a very sheepish Geoff. Nathanial couldn't resist a little teasing, and pretended he didn't see him, "Well, Daddy," he ran his paw up Conor's thigh to tickle under his scrotum, "Let your puppy show you howbad he can be. I may need some discipline after this." Liam and Geoff both stopped in their tracks, jaws dropping. Even Conor look surprised for a second, sheath twitching. Nathanial leaned in and sniffed Conor's groin, rump up in the air, and tail curling over his back. He heard two whimpers behind him. "So, Daddy," He licked the crease between Conor's thigh and scrotum, making him moan, "What should your naughty doggy do?" He took one of the large balls into his mouth and rolled it around, stepping slightly to one side so his audience could watch as he subtly wiggled his ass. Conor moaned. Nathanial released the orb, "Or this?" He slid his nose under the sac and made a long and firm swipe with his tongue along Conor's taint. Conor spread his legs further apart and slid forward to provide more access to him. Nathanial grinned evilly inside his mind, and made several more slow licks, the last three teasing along Conor's anus. The moans switched to whimpers, and the large piece of meat by his ears fully slid from its furry tube. Nathanial kept up his wagging and slight swishes of his ass, enjoying the reactions of Geoff and Liam. He made one last swipe before drawing his tongue up across 'Daddy's' sac and along the underside of his seven inch (seventeen and a half centimetres) penis, cleaning off the rivulet of precum that had accumulated. 'He is almost identical to Geoff! Even the amount of precum is the same.' He made an innocent smile, as he sat on Conor's lap, the twitching member pushed down between his cheeks, "Are you okay, Daddy? Is your little puppy not pleasing you?" Conor had his head back, tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. Nathanial clenched his glutes around Conor's penis, making the large Wolf shudder and sit upright with a gasp. The water was moving up to the bottom of the seats, in another minute or two it would be up to waist level.