chapter nine

Turned out the only reason the boys needed us home was for rides back to their places because they were all drunk. They ended up sleeping at Cal's place anyways.

"I gotta get going." I said to them all. When I left the flat Chip followed shortly after.

"Wanna stay at my place?" I offered.

"Sure." We went to my flat and I sat on the couch to watch a movie. "What do you wanna watch?" He asked.

"Step-Brothers?" I suggested.

"Sounds great I love that movie." I went to my movie case and pulled it out. I laid down and rested my head in his lap as the movie started.

"Was that enough convincing to dye your hair?" Chip asked as I started falling asleep.

"Shit." Were the last words out of my mouth before I fell asleep.

I woke up wrapped in Chips arms but I shimmied my way out to make a cup of tea.

"Good morning." I heard Chip's voice enter the kitchen.

"Mornin' Chip." I turned around to be wrapped in his warm embrace.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked, joining me in the kitchen.

"Honestly, I don't know. I have to edit all the photos I took at last night's concert." I confessed leaning back against counter. These are the moments that I love the most. Moments between two people with nothing but shared emotion. They're so raw and so real.

"You need more girlfriends." Chip blurted out.

"Hmm?" I asked not exactly sure what he meant.

"You need more friends. I feel like you'll get tired of hanging around your brother all the time." He joked. I laughed with him then answered.

"Yeah, I just don't know any girls except Sarah." I admitted.

"Well there's a start. There's also Freya, Nia, and Zoe." He suggested. "I just don't want you to feel like you have to do everything with us." He chuckled. "We can get a bit boring."

"Not really, but you're right you should introduce me." I walked back to my bedroom to change. "But for now, would you like to ask me on a date?" I asked.

"I'll have to think about that, wear, trousers, a t shirt and sneakers." He winked and I closed my door behind.  I don't know why but whenever I was with chip I always felt better. It was his aura.

(Where do you think he's gonna take her?)