chapter eighteen

Not too long after Harry and Chip arrived Callum and a few others joined us in New York. I did end up going to UFC with them, only because I didn't want to be left alone.

We were currently sitting in a Shake Shack for Callum's birthday. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Callum! Happy birthday to you." We chanted but a few names were sang besides Callum.

"I think I'm going to head back to the hotel." I announced after we hung out for a while.

"I'll walk you." Chip offered. I accepted and we left the Shake Shack together.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out.

"About what, darling." He asked placing his arm over my shoulder.

"I shouldn't have walked out on you when you asked to me to be your girlfriend." Admitting was hard but I felt relieved when I came clean.

"It's okay. I don't want you to feel rushed, okay? You do you." I laughed because I always thought 'you do you' was a funny phrase.

"My answer is yes." He glanced over at me and looked straight then stared at me. He stopped in his tracks and followed.

"Really?" He looked unconvinced but I just wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his.

"Yes, really." I tittered at him for being so cautious. "Now let's get back to that hotel. We have to get good rest before we head back to London."

Early the next morning I showered and sported Weezy joggers and a Supreme t-shirt. I slipped on white socks and my Gucci slides.

After everything was gathered I grabbed my suitcases and knocked on the boys' door. They were all awake and ready to go.

"Well this is a surprise." I said semi-sarcastically.

"Well haha." Cal jeered. "We're not as much of bums as you think we are."

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know why Cal is talking about I'm going to sleep as soon as we get on that plane.

"My plans exactly." Chip pitched into the conversation.

"You guys are bums!" They proved me right.

"Just cause they are does not mean I am." Cal swung his hands up in surrender. We took the elevator to the lobby, taking many mirror photos on the way and turned our keys in.

The clerk thanked us for our stay and we all fit ourselves into a cab.

We got through security and boarding pretty quickly, or at least it seemed we did since we were all anxious to get home. But as soon as we were on the plane we all fell asleep. I placed my head on Chip's shoulder and Callum was seated next to me.

Harry was alone across the aisle but he didn't mind since he had the window. It's going to feel weird calling Chip my boyfriend. Not only that but what will Cal say?