chapter twenty-two

"Happy new year." I said back to him. With that I decided to stay with the guys in the party. "Wait?" I asked Chip, "Does this mean we're back together?" I asked.

"Of course!" I gave him a hug and we started dancing with the guys again. 

---

We were at Chip's 1 million subscriber party. The guys were all making jokes about how he was finally validated as an actual YouTuber like the rest of them and I just laughed. 

He stood up onto the counter to make a toast. "Alright everyone, you guys all know that Chloe and I have been dating for a few months now. I know it seems wicked that this time went by so quickly." I was a bit confused why he'd dedicate his toast to me. "Anyways, even though it's been a short time I can't imagine my life without her with me." Oh no. "Chloe..." I sent my hands to my mouth in shock as he dropped to one knee. "Will you marry me." 

I looked around at everyone who's full attention was to me. I ran to Chip and pulled him into a hug before kissing him repeatedly. "Of course!!" Everyone cheered for us and it made me so happy.

I never thought i'd ever get married. Or that Chip even had the idea of wanting to get married but when he asked there was not a doubt in mind that this was how I wanted to live my life. 

It's ride or die with these boys i'm in it for the whole way.

Okay I know that was kinda a shit ending but I really had no idea where this book was going and I was sorta dragging it out haha. It's youre favorite worst writer here! You know you love me. Anyways you should check out my other books if you haven't already and enjoy their mostly better endings. Thank you for reading and have a good 2017!!