Chapter 1: How It Began

"Ty ! Come down for breakfast,  or you'll be late! " My mom screamed from downstairs of our new house. We moved from Texas to Clearvine , CA,  a week ago.Today was my first day of school here and I was pretty nervous. I haven't been outside or in the neighborhood, mainly because I didn't know anybody. I ran downstairs,  dressed in a lace turquoise top with a pair of loose blue jeans with a gold shirt tied around my waist and a pair of black Timberlands . I practically swallowed all my food without chewing , lightly kissed my mom's cheek , grabbed my keys , and drove off in my peach dodge charger .  I followed my GPS to the school's address.  I parked and grabbed my black handbag , and walked through the almost deserted parkinglot. Before I could enter , a boy bumped me and knocked my bag down . "I'm so sorry " He said sincerely,  handing me my bag. "I didn't see you there... I'm Jacob,  and you must be Ty,  right? " Yes,  how did you know ? I looked at him,  shocked. "I help in the office,  and I overheard the workers talking about you. We don't get that many newcomers, so I figured it had to be you. Nice ride,  by the way , " He smirked. Considering that we wasted a good 5-10 mind out here , mind showing me to my classes ? He smiled at me,  his pearly white teeth almost gleaming in the light. He motioned for me to follow him,  and we walked into the school. He showed me to my classes,  and it turns out that we have all classes together. As the day went by , I didn't stop thinking about the little ordeal between Jacob and me. He's nice , but his eyes... They are kinda creepy to me , like deep and dark . When the bell rung for dismissal , a few guys tried to stop and conversate with me , but I politely declined , and kept strolling. I walked to my car , surprised to see Jacob leaning against my baby , I mean , my car. Hey again , (smiles) I see you've met my baby , Layla. The best car ever! I walked around to where he was standing. He stood up and looked at me with those eyes ,  making the hair on my arm stand up. I cleared my throat nervously and looked down at my feet. "So, are you doing anything tomorrow night? I'd love to catch a movie,  if it's okay with you. I mean,  you're pretty cool, and smart,  especially in Ms. Deutch's class. I'd like to get to know you a bit more. Don't you think it's a little early to do that ? , I said a little unsuringly. "I understand,  but I promise , just a movie , then straight home. I'll even pick you up! Pleaaaase? " He begged , sticking his bottom lip out. I got a tingly feeling , unable to resist his cute sad face. Fine. I'll go , but just a movie and straight back! "I won't let you down!" He said , slipping me a paper under my windshield wiper , and left. I opened it....  It Said : "I Knew You'd Say Yes :) ," followed by his cell number. I grinned , hopped in Layla , and drove home.

I Know It's A Bit .... Lol But I PROMISE It Gets Better !!!