Chapter 10: Come To Life

We stayed at Chresantos house all day , just talking about how we came to be what we are. It looks like I was into the convo , but all the while I just stared at Jacob. He looked so happy, bright,  and intrigued at every thing his brother was saying . It made me smile because I was sorta the reason that he found Chresanto. Chresanto was very attractive , his features were sharp , as if his muscles were carved by an artistic sculptor. I didn't wanna think of him that way, especially since my bond with Jacob is strong and very powerful , so I cut in the conversation. So , Chresanto... It's only fair to stay here overnight, so Jawan doesn't try coming after us while we aren't prepared. He nodded at me and said, "You're absolutely right. Tomorrow, we can go into town and visit Ms. Nostalgia. I have two other guest rooms, unless you two rather share". Jacob looked at me and smirked, "Yeaa.... We''ll share" . Chresanto playfully pushed him and walked into the kitchen. Jacob looked at me really sweetly. "Baby, you know the issues we've been having about your incident has me really upset, but it's not your fault. I love you so much, and I gotta let you get used to real love and affection. " He lifted my head up, and gave me a little kiss. " Lets go settle in cause we have a long day ahead of us" We walked into the room and went to bed. Hours past and I felt myself waking up. Jacob was still fast asleep next to me,  so I slid up from the bed and walked out of the room. I stopped in the hallway, and just listened. I heard strange noises. I felt like something was drawing me towards the back door , through the kitchen. I wanted to go and get Jacob but I wanted to prove to him that I am strong. I am Queen!  I walked slowly, the reflection of my gold eyes bouncing on the freshly polished wood floors. Chresanto Is a very clean guy, I'd admit. His house is clean and perfectly decorated. I wonder if he has a girlfriend that comes around and cleans up, cause he's too neat. I stopped before I could reach the door and pressed my ear against it. It was quiet... Too quiet... Suddenly, I heard a low growling noise so I jumped back from the door.  I grabbed the knob, slowly turning it. I had to be strong and fierce for whatever was behind that door. I braced myself , bowed my head , and counted to ten. By 6 ,my eyes were red, my nails got longer, sharper, and my hands were erupting this red force. I pushed the door open, and charged out without looking. As soon as my eyes opened, , I saw chresanto, lying under me,  eyes closed with his hands enclosed around an object. I tried to pull myself up, realizing what I just did. Is he okay?  I Kneeled beside him and shook his body. Shortly, he aroused. Chres, are you okay?  I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.... I though you were- someone else. He sat up, chuckling weakly. "It's cool... You're strong! I didn't mean to startle you, I was just going for my night walk, and I found this." He opened his hands, and inside it was a little knife. Seriously?  You made me bumrush you for a knife? "It's not just a knife, Look! " He turned it upside down, and opened what seemed to be the bottom. Inside, It was a rolled up paper. As he opened it, the blurry letters inscribed on the paper shifted around and lined themselves up, but the word was scrambled. What is this?  It's like a code? "I don't know. I've been out here trying to figure out what it is... Maybe Ms. Nostalgia knows what it might be." We walked back inside and I went back to my room. Jacob was still like I left him. I hope Ms. Nostalgia knows how to decode that paper, and what it means. It can only help me get closer to who and what I might be, and where I came from.