Ch. 6 Dying Of Thirst

CAUTION : PG-16  CONTENT BELOW

I woke in the morning, ready to apologize, but as soon as I turned over,  Jacob was gone. I slid unexpectedly fast,  scanning the room .... No trace of Jacob, nothing. It doesn't even look like he was even here. I put on some jogging clothes and decided to run it off. I ran a quarter mile,  already breathing profusely,  panting. I sat and rested,  drinking a sip of water... A deep,  sexy voice greeted me "Hey. Do you know where Grey Lake is?" Yeah It's right up the road.  You just ne-...  As soon as I turned to face the stranger , I looked at his face. There was something about him that I couldn't pin. You just need to keep you this road. "Thanks. My name is Jawan,  Jawan Harris... He held out his hand and shook mine with a firm grip. I'm Ty. I just moved here. He smiled wide,  his brown complexion radiating in the sun. "It's nice to meet you. I was just on my way To Grey Lake to go swimming. Want to join? " I pondered. Looking at him from the short cut hair , to his deep cut abs showing under his white shirt,  to his tall stature. I finally figured it out. The boy from my mirror! I slowly backed away,  his face lit up in confusion. "You okay, ? I mean,  no would've been a reasonable answer " Go away! Everything we went into play. JH was the initials signed at the bottom of the paper that was left under my windshield wipers , He must've gotten into my room that night. The thought of him near me made me wail,  soon enough,  I had made it home. I locked the doors and tried to calm down enough room call Jacob. Every time I call,  No answer. Fuck!  I ran upstairs to my room. I opened the door and Jawan was sitting in my bed. "Hey again,  Ty. I thought you'd figure me out. I wanted to wait longer to come after you,  but the way you looked running in those woods., curvacious body,  just made me want you sooner. See,  I've been watching you closely,  with that guy. I've seen him around a lot,  and I don't like him. He gets in the way when I try to come after you,  but he won't anymore. He's not here is he?" He smiles seductively , and stands before me. Get away from me!  I raised my hand to punch him,  but He grabbed it, middair and pulled me close to him,  our chests touching. "You're not getting away, baby. After I do you,  I'm going to kill you slowly" Jacob! Jacob Help Me! I screamed out , He put a finger to my lips.  "Shhh. He's not gonna hear you. If He really cared,  He would've been here,  and I'd have to kill his ass . Just relax! It'll all be over soon......" His body got heavy over me. He layed me onto the bed ,  and began to kiss me softly. I cried quietly as he went lower to my neck. He bit me really hard,  so I screamed,  and he slapped me. "Shut Up!" He said. He ripped open my shirt and broken my bra , hungrily slobbering over my chest. I tried to resist,  but he pressed his body harder onto mines. He ripped my pants off, touching me through my underwear. I felt degraded. I felt disgusting.  I just wished he would've killed me first. I wished Jacob would've been here to save me. I wanted to know why he yelled at me last night,  and why he refused to answer my calls. As Jawan forcefully entered me,  I screamed... He wrapped his hands around my throat,  causing me to gasp for air....  As soon as he came, He took his long nails and slit my throat,  licking up the blood that seeped out. My face turned purple. I was going in and out,  my blood gushing all over my bare body. He stood up,  and threw me onto the floor. "That's a good look for you,  babes. You have a good hour before you bleed to death. That was great by the way,  but you didn't have any feeling to it . Oh well !" He spat on my cold , body. He walked out,  zipping his pants. I wanted to cry out,  my throat aching in pain . I was covered in blood and nobody was around to save me. I was starting to fade in and out... 30 mins later,  I fought to open my eyes as I seen a pair of boots in front of me.  I began panicking, thinking that Jawan was back to finish me off. "What the fuck! Ty,  What happened to you?" It was Jacob. He grabbed my limpy body and  threw me over his shoulder.I  went unconscious, still able to hear my surroundings. He put me in what felt like a car and drove off. We soon stopped and he grabbed me again. He carried me for a while, then placed me on the cold,  wet ground. I heard him speak in a language I didn't understand. Soon enough,  I went out. I thought I died. I was floating in the air , everything didn't seem so bad, I saw this black man and he held out his arms. Who are you? "I'm your daddy,  Ty. I died when you were born. I got killed in a car wreck,  on my way from the airport , coming from Iraq,  to see you for the first time....  That's why your mom never told you about me. She wanted you to live happy and free. Dad ? I reached to hug him,  everything bright and happy. His embrace was warm and safe. Am I dead? "Almost. But you'll live." How ? Why?  "Jacob is going to save you . That boy is very kind,  and he loves you more than you know it . It's time to go... " Dad,  wait ! I- "We'll meet again baby" That's when I felt a pain in my neck. I tried to open my eyes slowly,  as reality came back to me. I saw an old lady,  pouring hot liquid onto my skin. I saw Jacob in the corner,  head in his hands. He spoke to the weird lady with his head down. "Will this work? " The lady smiled and said "Yes darling. It worked for you,  didn't it? " Leave it to me. But are you sure this lifestyle Will fit for this girl? It's not what your average person wants to go through. It's a great deal of emotion and power" He looked up at the lady "I don't care what it takes. I want her alive. I want her alive with me. when I find out who did this, they will be the dead one. Geez I'm so stupid. I was so caught up in my own emotions,  trying to forget my past,  I left her alone to die like this. I knew I was wrong." He slumped back over. "I knew I shouldn't have left her alone.  I was on my way to her house and apologize,  but I was too weak . I haven't killed in weeks cause I was too caught up in loving her . I had to kill a purse-snatcher before I got there,  but I was too late." The lady said one final spell and screamed loud in that weird language I heard by the lake. Soon, My body shook and I felt a jolt of energy in my body. I Felt rejuvenated,  I felt cleansed,  I felt alive. I had enough energy to stand. I walked towards Jacob and lifted his face to look at me. "Ty! Thank God,  You're okay! I'm perfect now,  Jacob. He hugged me tight,  pulling me close. When He looked at me,  I looked into his eyes and smiled. He frowned. What's wrong,  Jacob ? Aren't you happy?  You're eyes. They are gold. And... You H-have fangs. Hey,  Nostalgia,  What's going on with her? The lady stood before us. "She was meant for your kind . She's very powerful . A full creature. "What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. "She's the queen of Mastalya !"