Chapter 13 : Real Vs. Lies

When I awoke, I felt around me for Jacobs body, but he wasn't there. Shit!  I forgot about him and the " Zoey" Thing. I am so upset. But then again, who am I to get upset when I'm dreaming about his brother, while I lay with him at night? I really need to talk to him, like Miley said ,But Zonnique is really getting in the way. She is trying to ruin our relationship and it just started going well!  I have to tell Chres that we can't be doing stuff behind Jacobs back and we both have to confess to doing wrong. I rolled out of bed and looked around for Jacob. I couldn't find him, So I asked Vince since he was already walking upstairs. Vincent, have you seen Jacob? He sucked his teeth . " Dat man a rude bwoy. Him a spend fi him time on that mad woman outside. Dey a cupcake togeda . She feel real bad, I tink she a bad woman. She fi evil , Me feel it, da way she a tak to us. " (He's a real mean guy. He's spending all his time with that crazy woman outside. She seems bad, I think she's bad. They are flirting together. She's evil, I feel it,  the way she talks to us.") I ran downstairs and peered outside. He was smiling, and chasing after her, and when she fell, he tripped and collapsed onto her. As I saw her leaning up to kiss him, I ran outside. What is this?  You don't even know her!  You just met!  Jacob got up and tried to apologize " Baby, it's not what it looks like. She fell and I fell. It just got kinda in the moment! " My eyes shifted onto her as she smiled on the ground. How could you?  She got up and dusted herself off. "Face it, You need me to get these people together. Without me, you are nothing. Jacob and I have a connection, something you don't. So just leave him alone and go back to Chres ." My throat got dry and I started shuddering. Jacob looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. " What is she talking about, Ty? " She smiled and licked her lips, then made a pouty face. " Aww, don't tell me you're hiding your secret from him. Go on, tell him about the sexy dreams and how you sneak around with him. " Who- Who told you?  " Does it matter?  I know.... So tell him!" Jacob stared at me with heavy eyes. He spoke softly."  Ty,  what's going on between you and Chres? " Nothing! I blurted. I looked down in shame. Ok, well when you left to feed, I saw him nude. But it was an accident! He walked in on me in the shower. I didn't think much of it, but he said that he wanted me. I tried to deny him and refuse, but I don't know what came into me. I'm So-gco  He spoke in rage, "What?  Here I am, feeling shamed for almost kissing this girl, and you're fucking with my brother? That's insane! I thought we were made for each other. You just can't stop slutting around, can you! " Zoey laughed loud and tried to hold his hand, but he pushed her onto the ground. She jumped up in embarrassment. " What are you looking at?  I'm still boss." Fuck you and your training. You can tell "Sir" to shove you up his ass cause I've had about enough of you, and you haven't even been here that long. Go away, and don't come back. " Excuse me? I'm not going anywhere" Did I st-st-stutter Bitch ?  We dont need you! I'm queen right?  I'm gonna train them myself. Fuck what you saying. Be Gone! She chuckled, "Good luck with them, I'm gone. You'll be needing me. " I watched her stomp off into the woods. I couldn't believe how something so stupid happened in a few matter of hours. I wanted to cry, to die, to do anything. I couldn't take Jacob being mad, and Chres might flip and do the same thing. I walked inside, and all eyes were on me. Miley rushed to Me, "Ty I'm so sorry , I didn't tell. I don't know how she found out, but I apologize. " I believed her, but who told?  I ran upstairs after Jacob. Please talk to me. " Go away. You're so stupid. After all I did for you, I saved your life. I loved you, Ty. Why did you do this to me?  You betrayed me with my own brother. I'm gonna beat his ass. Chresanto!  Get out here, punk bitch! " Leave him alone, it was my fault. Hear me out... I'm the one who should've stopped the whole thing. But don't push it on him. " Chresanto! I'm gonna kill you! " Chres came out of his room in fury. "Don't get mad because she and I messed around. It was a fucking accident. I only did it to see if the whore was to be trusted. Guess not. " What?  You said you had feelings for me!  Chres gave off a wicked laugh. "You thought I was fareal?  I don't want you! " Jacob gave him a screwed look. " So you did this?  You sucked her into it! " He cut in" Sure did!  Now,  get the fuck away from me. " I felt so low, so slutty, so stupid. I ran into the room and slammed the door. I started pacing, but calmed down so I wouldn't break anything. I sat onto the floor, bawling my eyes out. Jacob came in and locked the door. He scratched his head, hand full of curls. "Listen. I know how you're feeling. I just wanted to say sorry for blaming you for what happened. I Uh-.... I don't know what to do. I can't believe I called you a slut. I wasn't thinking about my words. I know you must feel bad and that Jawan crap. Zonnique was only here for a lil bit but she managed to seduce me so much, I wasn't even listening to how bad she treated you all. God....I am so sorry." Don't even apologize. Fuck you and your sorries. Chres did this!  He made me this way! I can't believe this! " Come here, baby". He picked me off the ground, but I made myself limp so he dragged me to my feet and held my face In his hands. " I'm sorry. Chres is a dick, but please forgive me. " Let go! "NO!" Let me go, Jacob!  "I'm not gonna let you go" Let me the fu-gco He kissed me hard, I tried to resist but he pushed me backwards onto the wall, making me stumble. He stopped and breathed heavily into my neck. He softly murmered"  Baby, I'll never take you for granted again. She was a mistake, and I won't let it happen again. She came in within a day and tried to ruin us. Don't be mad please. I love you baby. Let me hold you, please. " I cried silently as he kissed me into my neck, his hands holding mines. He looked up at me, and kissed my forehead, then my lips. I kissed him back, this time with passion. We took our time with things, and things got heated. He started removing my shirt, me removing his shirt. He just looked at me as if he was in awe. He kissed my collarbone, lower to the top of my breasts. My head hit the wall, as I stared up at the wall, feeling pleasure. He finished undressing me, and I undressed him. We fell back onto the bed, just kissing and feeling. He put his hand onto my stomach, but the lower he went, the more pain I began to feel. Jacob,  stop it. " Baby, is this about Jawan?  Don't worry, I'll be gentle. " Noo it hurts. Please. I cringed over into the bed, and when he saw my eyes flash red, he stopped. "What's wrong? " Ahhh,  I don't know. It hurts. He pulled the covers back and screamed. What?  "Lo-Look"  I looked under the covers and my stomach was moving as if there was something inside of me. What the fuck?! " Oh my God. What is that? " I don't know! I kicked off the blanket and rolled onto the floor. What was this monster inside of my body?  Am I okay?  Am I possesed?  Is this thing a demon? My mind raced as Jacob brought me downstairs, but not before clothing us. When he slid me onto the couch, Miley raced over. " What's going on?  What the fuck is that? " Jacob panicked, " Call Ms. Nostalgia. Now" Shortly, Ms. Nostalgia showed up, and walked up to Me. I doubled over in pain, screaming. She stared at me and began praying. Everyone surrounded the couch, trying to see what was going on. What is happening to Me! Ms. Nostalgia held her head and cried slowly. " My queen, Jawan has impregnated you with an evil one. You have been pregnant since then, and it doesn't take long for it to develop. We must deliver this baby now, or you die.