🔞Chapter 3🔞

Her p.o.v.

What the hell am I doing?  I'm trying not to cry again. The phone rings.

"Hello?"I replied wipping tears from my face again.
"Hey it's Prince,I wanted you to rest so I went back home to work on somethings..how are you feeling? Feel up to going out on the town?"

I guess anything is better then being in hotel room crying for no reason in bed naked. Was planning on leaving today but doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon.

"Yeah sure that sounds fun." I replied. "Give me a half an hour or so to get ready." I said to him.

"Ok..I will have limo pick you up in half hour. Wear something sexy." He replied with a chuckle.

"Ok bye." I said hanging up the phone looking all round the room for clothes.

I don't own anything sexy

What is going on with him? What is going on with me

I walked into the bathroom and saw a gift for her on the tub. With a note.

What is this?

Dearest Jasmine,

Please enjoy your relaxing bath with this gift of lotion,bubble bath and salt with a purplr candle..In lavender. For you..the most beautiful girl in the world..my heart and soul. Think of me using it.
Love your
Prince

God damn it this man. Every single time I try to get over it he comes back with this every time. Kinda nice never had anyone try this hard.

I drew the bath and added the stuff in it and lay in the warmth of the water and closed my eyes. This past few days has been the craziest thing in my life ever. I love it can't believe it's happening. No one's going to believe me back home. I opened my eyes to him sitting on the tub corner watching me

"You..how..you get in? You almost gave me a heartattack!"I replied looking at him.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait till see you..I'm sorry baby." He replied bending down and kissing me.

"I'm see you found my note and the gift." He said smiling.

"Yes thank you." I replied kissing back.

"Are you planning on coming in with me or what?" I asked.

He just smiles put a finger on his lips to shh and began taking his clothes off. Jesus this man is a horn dog.

As I watch him taking off his clothes and laying them nicely on the table on the bathroom sink area. And he climbing with me.

Guess he don't want to wrinkle his outfit. His member is clearly aroused.

He sat down and sat infont of me facing me. Still no words spoken..we just look into each other's eyes.  I takes him in my hand and starts stroking it. He moans with pleasure as we kiss. I keep kissing him and playing while he puts his fingers inside me and starts moving them in and out. I moan with pleasure. I move closer to him and let's go of him and he pushes inside her. We hold onto each other as the water splashes all over the floor moaning, kissing and breathing heavy. I climb on top of him and begins riding him again. Still no words..just moans and screams of pleasure.

He holds on to me cause it's kinda slippery in there. I straddle him and he helps me down on to him. He has a condom on already. I sit moving up and down on him and takes it all. He looks at me as I ride him moaning and fucking him as hard as I could.

"Uh huh Uh ohhh yesssss!" He moaned as I go faster. "Harder ?" He asked. I nodded. He holds my hips and thrusts me hard. And fast.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah!" He moans as we both come. "That's a good girl taking it all." He says to as we catch our breath. All the water was all over the floor.

Oh well. It happens.

Grabbing  the towel and climbs out.

"Wait..what you doing?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Getting dressed." I replied drying off. "Don't we have plans later?"

He looks at me and says.."yeah but that is just the beginning of what I had in mind for tonight." He laughs.

"Prince..darling..I get it..you like me..we barley know each other and I'm leaving to go home soon. All we have in common is sex right now." I replied putting on a sexy outfit like he requested.

"Jasmine..do you think I'm just going to have sex with someone like you and then disappear..do you think I'm playing games? You can't leave now..you will break my heart. Don't you love me?" He asked getting out of the tub and walking over to me butt naked.

He was limp and I giggled. He looked down and so did he. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"Let's just take this one day at a time." I replied to him as he got dressed.

After we got all dressed we  walked to the lobby and got into the waiting limo.  we sat looking at each other holding hands.

"Where are we going"? I asked him. 

"You will see my love." He said.