🔞Chapter 15🔞

His p.o.v.

A few go by and the doctor came and checked out Jasmine.

I sat in the room looking on as the doctor examines her.

"So how are you feeling?" The Doctor asked.

"Tired,sick,horny,moody as hell, basically." Jasmine replied.

I chuckle. "Horny indeed and moody as hell..very much."

"Prince!"Jasmine said.

"Was just being honest."I replied laughing and shrugging.

"Well that's typical..you need rest. You also need to eat and the morning sickness will end soon. I can't always say for sure it effects everyone differently. As this is your first. And I'm sure you have lots of questions." He told her.

"This is all very new to me. I'm still trying to get used to it myself." She told him.

Doctor nodded. I nodded.

"Well looks like you are a few weeks along..so we can't tell what it is yet..but in a few weeks I will need you to come in to do a full work up just to make sure everything is going well." The Doctor told us.

"That's fine." I replied.

"I will make sure there is discression among my staff as not to mention your name..we will just say..the father is out of town in business or something if there is any questions. Which I don't see how it's anyone's business except for need to know basis." Doctor told me walking out with me.

"Thank you. I knew I could count on you to be discrete. I really Appreciate all of it." I  said shaking the Doctor's hand.

"Your quite welcome..Prince. Please don't hesitate to call if she or you have any questions before the appointment. Oh and make sure she eats something..don't need her blood sugar levels to get low and get sicker. That would not be good for the either of them."

"Yes I will do that." I replied as the Doctor left in the limo that brought him.

I walked back to bedroom and Jasmine was in the bathroom again.

"Oh God! I hate this already."she said to as she heard the clicking of my heals on the tile floors.

"Babe. It's going to get better. It has too. Doctor says you need to eat." I told her holding her hair back for her.

"Oh god! That is disgusting Prince!"she said gagging.

"Sorry should have waited to say that. My fault." I said as I helped her up and she went to the sink and rinsed her mouth out.

"I'm starting to get puffy..look at me!" She said looking in the full length mirror in the bathroom.

"I'm think you look sexy..if I don't say so myself." I said smiling and standing behind her and grabbing her waist and kissing her on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her and we held each other with no words.

She turns back around looking at the mirror. "I don't,but thank you." She says.

"Here let me show you." I  replied as I stood behind her lifting her shirt up and throwing it in the floor. I kiss her neck..rubbing her stomach softly. I kiss her back..her shoulders,neck and lips. As she watches  in the mirror.

Then I kneel down behind her slowly taking her pants off and throw them on the floor with the shirt. She stands there naked looking at herself in the mirror. Me standing behind her. I start to rub her body in front and slowly rub her stomach and chest. She moans. So does I. Then still standing behind her slowly makes my way down to her wetness.