🔞Chapter 10🔞

Her p.o.v.

We went back to hotel. Threw everything on the floor and lay on the bed.

"Pick up your mouth up off the dirty ground." I laughed. "That was a good one!"

"Yeah I thought you'd like it." He laughed.

"We really told them didn't we?" I said leaning up and smiling him.

He nodded.

Oh here we go..Every single time he looks at me like that it happens.

The both of us sitting on sitting on the bed facing each other now. Both looking onto each other's eyes,hands in each others. Legs crossed. I start to unbutton his shirt kissing his neck and chest and throw his shirt on the floor.

He slips off my shirt..fondled me in his hands and kissing my nipples.  He kissed me on my lips softly. No words are spoken. Just moans. He takes off my bra..and throws it over the bed. I lay back on the bed and pulls my pants off and throw them on the floor. I lay there in my panties as he looks at me laying there so sweet and innocent. He takes his pants off and throws them over the bed. Starts kissing me from my mouth to my neck to my chest. Licking and flicking my nipples with his tongue. I moan saying his name softly. "Prince!"

Hovering over me licking and kissing her body. When he gets to my panties he slides them off and throws them off the bed. I lay there with my legs now spread and he slides his fingers and tongue inside of me. Pushing his head down further. As he goes deeper. I put my legs up on his shoulders and he pushes his tongue deeper. Moaning with each other.  He grabs the vibrating bullet out of the dresser and uses it along with his tongue and fingers.

I arched my back and jumps..legs shaking. "Yessss yessss fuck me!" I scream holding onto the covers. He looks up and smiles. Finds that special spot inside and uses it on there and I shake and scream and laugh and came all over him in his mouth. He licks his lips and it off his fingers. "Uh yeah baby!" He says as he gets condom ready and  gets on top of me. Wrapping my legs around him and he puts his arms under my back. Kisses my chest and stomach as he moves with me back and forth..in and out. Body's smacking together as we moan and scream.

"Give it to me daddy!fuck your baby girl so damn hard!I need it!"I beg between moans.

"Yeah..I'm going to give this to you all right baby!" He said thrusting harder and faster.

"Fuck fuuuuuuuuck me! "Oh God damn it!"

"Umm!"He moans getting up and going around in circles with his dick inside as I roll my eyes into the back of my head..and screams and moans loudly.  that shit gets me every damn time.

"Yes yes yes more! Don't stop!I want it all! Like never before!" I say between moans.

"Damn..you gonna get all this baby!" He tells me thrusting harder, faster and deeper.

"Fuck...!" I scream. "I love you Prince!Uh huh right there!"

"Here?" He asked as he fucked harder and faster and licked me chest and neck.

All I could do was moan harder.

"Ohhh gooood God!! I..I..its..!!" We say at the same time. As we both come.  He lays on top of me catching his breath.. So i can catch mine.

"Wow..!" I finally say as he lays beside me.

"Like that didn't you?" He asked smiling..as he layed his head on the pillow spreading out to relax. I did the same. We were both sweating,naked on top the covers heads on pillows, catching our breath as we began to relax.