🔞Chapter 11🔞

Her p.o.v.

Hes on the on the phone. Wonder who he's talking to? probably business related.

"Prince..we really need cell phones.." I told him when we got finished.

"You know how I feel about that. Maybe you should get one then I can use yours." He laughed.

"There's an idea." I replied. 

"Why don't you have one?" My mother asked him.

"Privacy..basically I haven't gotten one nor need one..everyone I deal with has one so at any given time I can use theirs if I need to." He explained.

"I guess that makes sense." My mother replied.

"Mom,let's decide where we want to eat before it gets to late." I said.

We talked about different restaurants and finally made our decision

Prince called and took care of everything.

"Ok ladys..it's all set."So this place is it casual or formal?" He asked.

"Casual" they answered.

"Ok. Good. Let's get ready to go." He says to them.

I put on some makeup and put on some jeans and a blouse and some heels. Mom had jeans on and a shirt.

Prince,always the dresser out dressing everyone comes out with black pants,white button up shirt and black jacket, heels to match and some sunglasses. Hair done and smelling good.

"Really Prince? It's casual dining not dress up night

"Really Prince? It's casual dining not dress up night." I said to him.

"Ha! Every night is dress up baby thought you knew that." He smiled.

"Ok then..no one's there who you showing off for?" I asked walking over to him leaning against  the wall.

"You of course baby" He replies kissing her.

"Yeah ok." I say kissing him back.

We get everything and leave. My mom rode in the limo in the back with them. Chick in the front as usual.

"This is very nice!" mother said to Prince.

"Thank you. What can I call you instead of Jasmine's mom?" He laughed.

"Oh um..mom is fine with me." she smiled.

"Very well then..mom." He laughed.

Car stopped and Chick opened the door.

"We must be here." Prince replied getting out of the car after helping the us.

"Yeah..this is the place." I replied as he opened the door for them.

Chick following behind them.

They walked in and met the waiter at the table.

"Hello Mr. Nelson..please have a seat and we will take care of you and this fine ladys tonight. Will you be having alcohol?" He asked as they sat down.