🔞Chapter 19🔞

I love u in me

His p.o.v.

I'm Sitting at the mix board works the song out on a piece of paper. Going through the song in his mind. Plays the notes on my guitar..writing everything down.

I start to sing some of it. Jasmine watches in aww.

"This is amazing." she said to me

"What? Me writing a song is amazing?" I asked laughing.

"No,watching you work on something you are putting your heart and soul into is amazing and a pleasure. I'm sure many fans would love to have experience one day." she told me.

"You're right. Never thought of it that way." I say nodding my head.

"Truly amazing." she says smiling.

I smile back..working the notes and trying to get it just right. She sits quietly watching and listening.

"Ohhh wee, I love u in me..when were making love it's like surgery..she don't blush cause she's so damn free..she's says ohhh wee I love u in me
I promise not to come till she does..
Took both hands and a lier I was..ohhh Oh wee I love u in me."

"That's what I have so far." I tell her.

"Beautiful!" She says smiling.

"Thanks..not finished. When it is it will be amazing." I said smiling.

I Walk over to the piano and starts playing it

I Walk over to the piano and starts playing it. Adding notes and the words.

I go through the song again. And add more to it. I continues with it the rest of the day. Jasmine left to go eat and do some other things.

I can't wait to sing this whole thing to her. This is my apology. I want it to be perfect.

She comes back a while later. And brings some water and food.

"Baby take a break..you need to eat something." She told me walking over to the piano.

She sits next to me. I stop playing and look her in the eyes. "I love you." I said reaching for her face to kiss her lips. We sit embraced in a kiss and holding each other. For heads touching. We stare into each other's eyes. Start to cry.