🔞Chapter 18🔞21+

**Female dom/sub

Her p.o.v

Laying here together as the sun rises in the morning still holding each other.

I want to do to him what he did to me last night.

I get up and he rolls over on the bed. Laying on his back with his hands infont of him. I take his wrists..puts the cuffs on them and onto the bed post. He opens his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Shut up! You cheating asshole!" I say to him. Putting the blind fold over his eyes.

"Ok..Jasmine..I guess this is payback?" He asked.

"Damn right!" I said.

"Oh boy!"He said giggling.

"Shut up I told you! There is no safe word. Do what I say and I might forgive you." I said to him.

I pull the covers off him revealing his body and his semi hard dick. I start kissing him all over. Leaving wet trail of kisses on his lips..neck..licking his ears and blowing in them..he moans.
Kissing his shoulders..chest. rubs his body all over. She rubs his chest and plays with his hairs on it and circles them with her fingers and tongue. He moans.
She kisses him on the lips again..and rubs down his stomach and kisses his navel. I stop at the Lil hairs on his area..and begins playing with them as I take my hand puts it around his dick..slowing pumping him up and down. I sit on the bed jacking him off as he moans loudly. I take the tip of his head and circles around it with my tongue..which drives him crazy because he can't see or touch me.

I lick it up and down going faster. Sucking in his balls. Driving him wild. He moans and and hisses.

"You gonna come in my mouth like the good boy I know you are? Or do I have to go harder?"I asked.

"Yes I will." He answers.

I get up and hover over him. Sweat dripping down on his already sweaty body.

"Get up and roll over." I order him.

He does and I rub his back as I kiss it all over and licks it. All the way down to his ass. I part his ass cheeks and starts licking his ass in circles..which sends him screaming and moaning with pleasure.

"Uh god!" He said as  starts fingering his ass hole. "Take it like the fucking man you are." She tells him.

He moans louder.

"On your fucking knees." I ordered him.

He does so and I slide under him.

"Lay down on top of me now as I help you slide inside." I tell him grabbing his dick and parting my legs..as he lays down on top of me. I pushes him inside as he moans.

"Fuck me hard daddy!.and don't stop till I tell you too!" I tells him wrapping my legs around him.

He starts moving his hips up and down as I moan loudly and so does he.
I wrap my arms around him and kisse him on the lips.