🔞Chapter 14🔞

Her p.o.v.

I sat on the bed thinking.

Didn't he say he gave her the day off? Why is she still here?

That's very strange..I'm confused.

I call Prince on the studio phone..and he answers.

"Baby..is that you? Everything ok?" He asked.

"I just ran into Shelby in the hall..thought you said you gave her the day off?" I asked.

"What? Are you talking about?" He asked.

"When I came back down..she passed me in the hall..I didn't think anything of it till now. Asked me if I told you about it yet. I don't care I just thought it was odd that she was still here." I said.

"I don't know Jasmine..what you think before I had sex with you I fucked her? Is that what our trying to say?" He asked.

"I don't know..did you?"

"Jesus here we go again!I'm coming down there and we can talk about this thing I supposedly did or didn't do." He said hanging up.

Bullshit this is

His p.o.v.

"What the hell is going on in your crazy ass brain..girl seriously?" He asked as he walked in the bedroom.

I looked around and couldn't find her in our room.

"Jaz..Jasmine!where are you?" I called out to her looking around.

I found her in the bathroom puking in the toilet.

"Aww babe!" I said walking up behind he and holding her hair back.

"Just leave me alone." she told him crying. 

"Ah no I'm not..I can't baby. I love you to damn much. Plus your pregnant with my child. Can't just up and walk away..not that easy." I told her.

I help her up and she rinsed her mouth out. Go's and sits on the bed.

"Prince..I find it weird that she was here still after you told me you gave her the day off." She said to me as I sat in the bed with her.

"Honey..look. I said I was sorry..I'm not going to fuck her or anyone else before or after you. Who does that?" I said looking into her puffy eyes. Wipping her tears.

"I guess I know that but just bothered me maybe it's my hormones I don't know."

"How long have you been getting sick? I asked  holding her.

"Off and on a couple of days." She replied.

"Your going to a doctor to find out for sure and to see if everything's ok." I told her.

"Ok fine. When? And what am I going to tell them..oh I'm pregnant with Prince's baby? They will think I'm crazy." She replied.

"Nope. I'm having one come here. One I know that will be discrete." I told her.

"Ok.." She replied to me still holding her.

"You can let go now..I'm ok." she told me trying to pull away.

"I'm never letting go." I told her. Holding her tighter. "Jasmine I love you so damn much I can't stand it. My heart is yours. My soul is yours..I breathe for you. I want you to never feel like you have to hide anything from me. I can't get enough of you. You make me so damn happy I just want to write songs and make love all the damn time..I've never felt this way about anyone else before. I truly love you and don't ever want to let you go." I said to her with tears coming out of my eyes.