🔞Chapter 12🔞 Suprises

**Threesome F/F/M
**Established relationship
**Friends with benefits
**Suprise pregnancy

Her p.o.v.

Next morning..we started packing stuff to leave.

"So you have everything you want to take back with us?" Prince asked  looking around the room.

"Yes I think so.."I replied smiling at him.

"Good..let me go take care of the bill and we will go to your mom's house and then fly home." He said before going out the door.

Home..my home is now Paisley Park..this is a dream it has to be.

Sitting on the edge of the bed starting to tear up. My life is about to change and I can't believe this is happening to someone like me. A girl from a small town in Florida..who went to Minnesota for spring break and ends up meeting,losing my virginity and falling inlove with Prince..the musician I've always dreamed about. This is about the craziest thing I've ever done. I am so scared.

"You ready Jaz?" He asked walking back in the room. Found me crying on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'mscared to leave..I've never been this far from home and I'm about to make a life changing decision and I don't know if I can handle this.I'm scared." I replied to him.

"Aww babe. I understand. There's nothing to be scared about. Everything will be ok..I'm going to take care of you." He replied  sitting down next to me. "I know it's hard." He said putting his hand under my chin and kissing me.

"I know you will..but this all just happened so fast." I replied kissing him back.

"This week has been the best week of my life..I love you and I don't want to live without you.  I can't imagine trying to. You are an amazing woman and I can't stop feeling this way about you. I need you in my life forever. So I'm asking you..will you marry me?" He asked getting on one knee and opening a the box with a very beautiful ring in it.

"I wanted to wait till we got back but now just seemed like the right time to ask." He told me holding the box as I cried even more.

"Omg! Of course I will!" She answered smiling and still crying hugging him. He slid the ring on my finger.

"Fits perfect..Let's share the good news with your mother and then we can be off to go to our home." He replied as we walked out hand in hand.

"Congratulations Miss Jasmine and boss!" Chick replied taking our bags.

"Thank you." We both said at the same time.

"So that's what was going on the other day when I came up and the woman left and I heard you talking?" I asked him.

"Yes..I told you not to worry about it. Remember..and you didn't trust me..and I couldn't tell you...oh I'm going to ask you to marry me then. It wasn't the right time. And you never did apologize for that either I might add." He said smiling as we got into the back of the limo.

"Oh really?" I said to him as we sat down. "I guess I will have to find some way to make it up to you." I said smiling.

"Yes yes you will." He said to kissing me softly.

"Oh I will." I said to him undoing his pants and playing with him inside them.

"Girl..you are..naughty!" He replied moaning in my ear.

"I know and you love it!" I replied as he moved his hands over to my pants and reached inside and started to finger me with two fingers. I arch my back and moans. Moving with him.