🔞Chapter 17🔞21+

**Miscarriage
**Dom/sub
**Blindfold
**Handcuffs
**Oral
**Threesome M/F/F
**Rough sex

Her p.o.v.

Next morning. Prince is fast asleep next to me, snoring even.

I'm awake due to nurses coming in and out. I slaps his shoulder.

"Hey..your snoring." I told him.

"Huh?what?who? Me l?..oh sorry." He mumbled half asleep.

"Wake up sleepy..Doctor will be in soon." I said to him.

He opens his eyes..looks at me and around the room. Stretches and kisses me on the cheek. And smiles. And so do I.

"Good morning lover. Did you sleep good?"He asked.

"Yeah till your ass started snoring like a drunk sailor." I said laughing.

"Haha very funny." He said walking to the bathroom to pee.

She sighs. "I wish I could come in there with you."

"Awwe baby. I'm a ask the Doctor if you can come home under strict rules and regulations." He said walking out of the bathroom shaking his hands dry.

"Good idea." I said nodding in agreement.

Doctor comes in short time later. Examine her and checks papers to make sure everything's good.

Prince sits in his chair quietly awaiting his turn to speak.

"So Jasmine..only been two days..how are you feeling today?" He asked me.

"Better then I was. Just hate being here stuck in bed and away from my love."I told him.

"Ah I see. Ok..how bout you go home and see how it goes. NO SEX. bed rest. Food monitoring..help with daily tasks like baths and dressing and ect. If you can promise that you can go home today." He stated.

"Very well. We can do that. I will even hire her a private nurse for her care..she has an assistant for anything else she needs. I will see to it that she eats 3 times a day and drinks plenty of water." Prince said getting up and reassured the doctor.

"Yes alright then. You may go home. I will be having someone to call you to check in on you from time to time if that's ok?"He asked.

"Yes that's perfect." Prince said nodding his head.

"Thank you Doctor." We both said at same time.

"Call if there is any problems or questions. I'm writing my stict guidelines on discharge paper and my home phone." He told us.

"Ok. Thanks again." We say.

They both smile and hug each other. His eyes get huge and it looks like he starts plotting in his head.

"Why you so quiet all the sudden." I asked him.

"Huh? Oh nothing just thinking. I gotta make some phone calls. I will be back in few minutes. Besides your waiting..and they take out I v and catheter you don't want me in the room for that..trust." He said.

"Alright don't be long babe." she told him as he walked out.

He spins around..laughs and says "Oh I won't be."

Ok then funny Lil man I'm so glad I can leave this bed. And go back home with him.

Nurse comes in. Takes out I v and catheter.
He was right

"Where's your man?" Nurse asked her helping her get dressed.

"He had to make some phone calls. I don't know said he'd be right back." I said to her.