41 | The Outsider

╔══════════════════╗

INDIANA JONES
xli. THE OUTSIDER

╚══════════════════╝

PRESENT
STORYBROOKE

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL is going on!?" Indiana Jones demanded as she reunited with Snow White at the hospital.

Ambulances covered the entrances and indistinct conversations filled the air. There were people laying on gurneys as they were rolled into the hospital in the direction of the surgical wing. There was a random pedestrian Indiana had never seen before. The doctors claimed that it was a car accident, but that didn't explain anything to Indiana.

The one night Indiana and Henry Mills were going to have a relaxing night at home, everything seemed to hit the fan. Emma, Snow, and Charming had rushed off to the town line where there was some kind of accident. There wasn't anything that could be said to Indiana since they didn't want to scare Henry. Therefore, Indiana put Henry to bed and practically sprinted to the hospital to find out what was going on.

Indiana glanced down at the next victim, recognizing his face almost immediately. "Killian?" she whispered, watching the gurney get rolled past her. "Killian!" Indiana started to follow them, but a nurse stopped her.

"Sorry, ma'am, we can't allow you to follow them," the nurse told her.

"I don't give a damn!" Indiana shouted at her. "What's going on?"

"Ma'am, there's been an accident. I can't reveal anything to anyone that isn't family," the nurse told her, attempting to calm Indiana down.

"I'm his sister! That's my idiot of a brother!" Indiana told her, pointing at the unconscious Killian Jones. "What's—?"

Someone placing their hands on Indiana's shoulders interrupted her. She spun around to see Red. "Hey, it's going to be okay," Red assured her as Indiana squirmed under her hold until she realized who it was. "I'll tell you everything you want to know, but right now, you need to calm down."

Nodding, she snapped her head over to Charming, who shouted, "Get him out of here!" She noticed David holding back Rumplestiltskin.

"No, what's happening? Belle!" Rumplestiltskin exclaimed.

"I'd like to know that myself," Leroy mumbled.

"Belle! Belle!" Rumplestiltskin continued to shout as Snow joined Red and Indiana.

"Everybody, calm down," a new, much more relaxed voice projected to the people of Storybrooke. Dr. Whale had appeared on the scene. He looked over at Rumplestiltskin. "Mr. Gold, everything will be fine. She's in good hands here. I promise."