Author Note

Oh my gosh!!!!! Bruh!!! Dang!! I. Finished. A. Book.

Seriously I'm so happy. I have never  finished any of my wattpad books before. But now this is completed. And it's the first. And I'm so happy. Like really really really happy. So happy😆

This book was so fun to write. I enjoyed every second of it. I enjoyed writing it. Then I enjoyed reading the comments that came along with the stories.

But, I wanted to give you all a backstory on how this story came about.

Before writing this story, I was writing my first ever book on Wattpad, My Darkest Sides, which sucks and I do not recommend it to you at all.

But I was getting bored and needed something new to write. And suddenly, I had this idea. A bullying story was the main focus. I remembered a published book I had read before, which I unfortunately can't remember the name of. But the main character was bullied because of the boy she dated, and her friends had abandoned her. I was inspired by this story and also by a movie called Odd Girl Out, a movie that was focused on bullying that I completely loved.

So I took my ideas and started writing when I was 13 and in eighth grade, basically some weeks after I had gotten my Wattpad account.

And I know the idea and the days I spent writing would have been nothing if it wasn't for my readers.

And I thank you so so so much for picking this story to read. I thank all you who stayed even when it got boring, or even when you felt like the plot got messed up. I thank all the voters, and the commenters. And I appreciate the silent readers just as much.

Right now right after the completion of this story, it has 168 votes and 282 comments, which is honestly more than I could ever ask for. But these numbers are all thanks to my commenters and voters. And most of it is due to my most constant voters and commenters (as of right now)
Skye_Griffin and __Urbania__.

Seriously you guys don't know how much I appreciate you two. Thank you so much for everything, for reading my stories, and for writing yours. (Like please go check their stories!!)

But honesty this would have just been words of it weren't for you all. And honestly it probably wouldn't have continued if it weren't for you all.

So I thank you again. And I just want to let you know 😉😉 that this 😉😉 is not my only story.

I would highly appreciate if you went and checked my other stories. And the two most I'd recommend is Obsessed and Cree Joseph ( The C.J Novels #1 )😉😉

Okay, let me stop.

Again, thank you. I appreciate you so much. You are better to me than Trevor Jackson, which is something.
Monica and Alex loves you just as much as I do. And we all are thankful for our little journey in TGOSGI.

Love you all❤❤

And 'till next time...

Peace out....✌✌