2

With a flourish, I opened the door to my bedroom and announced, "This is my humble abode."

"Nice," Aaron smiled, "It's cute."

It was my first time having Aaron in my flat. I'd timed it perfectly so I didn't have work the next day, and Harry was at Tashas'. I really didn't want to have to deal with Harry's attitude. The air between us still hadn't cleared up since our fight and I didn't want him putting me in a bad mood in front of Aaron.

I had transformed my room from its usual chaotic state. Its funny how the possibility of sex can incentivise some serious cleaning. I had brand new soft purple bedding and extra soft down pillows. I had replaced the light bulbs in my lamps and I had finally tidied my desk. I had swept, organised and even scrubbed the layers of dust off my baseboards. My room actually looked like an inviting, warm sexy place.

I had been seeing Aaron for about a month and we hadn't ever done more than make out. I had on a cute olive-green summer dress that made my waist look tiny and gave me amazing cleavage. It was time to take a leap forward in our relationship and I was going to do my best to make it happen tonight.

Aaron made his way around my room, checking out the books on my shelf and pictures on my wall.

"I see you read a lot," he said.

"Yeah."

"That's very interesting." He smiled. "I mean, I don't make a habit of reading novels, but I love a good book every now and then."

"Being in the publishing business, you read a lot of books."

"Yeah. I'd imagine that would be the case," he said as he settled on my bed. He sunk into my comforter. "Whoa!" he laughed. He hoisted himself to the centre of my queen-sized bed and spread out. "This is like a hotel bed. You must take sleeping or, other things, very seriously." He smiled broadly as he made himself comfortable.

Leaning his head back into his hands, he gave me an amazing view of his arms. His biceps bulged in his t-shirt. His shirt lifted ever so slightly to reveal his cut lower abs. I felt myself staring at him like a starved woman. I began to blush, looking away.

"I like having nice things. I like keeping my space comfortable," I mumbled.

I carefully worked my away around my room to the edge of my bed and sat down. I had never felt so awkward in my own room. The very thing I had been fantasising about was sitting right in front of me and I had no idea how to go about getting it. For the first time in a long time there was a guy, who I found attractive and who found me attractive, lying in my bed. His sandy blond hair spread softly on my sheets. His mischievous blue eyes flashed up at me. Seeing him on my bed was quickly pushing me over the edge.

"Come here," he whispered.

I was all too willing to oblige. I crawled over to him on my bed and straddled him. My lovely green summer dress began to ride up my thighs. The deep plunging neckline made my breasts look positively mouthwatering. He brought his hands to my face and pulled me in for a kiss. He kissed me sweetly, gently, and softly. I began to grind my hips against his. He broke our kiss and flipped me over to my back and climbed on top of me.

His hands stroked my face as his hips gradually joined mine. My body was screaming for attention. My breasts wanted to be grabbed. My hips wanted to be slammed. My mouth wanted to be violated. But, all I got was a delicate teasing. He was driving me crazy. I needed more.

I sucked his tongue into my mouth, imitating what I was craving to do to his dick. He moaned with pleasure and I felt his hardening length pressing against my thigh. He began to run his fingers through my hair. I delicately put my hands on his chest and began to unbutton his shirt. I fumbled a few times but I finally got every button undone, pushing his shirt up over his shoulders.