11

All through the night, I slept safely nestled in Harry's arms like a baby. I could definitely get used to this. As I slowly woke up with a familiar heat in my core, I realised that Harry's hand was snaked in between my legs. His fingers were delicately dancing against my centre. I shifted and felt his hard length pressing into my back.

He was, apparently, in a mood. As he felt me wake up, his fingers got more deliberate and began to flick over my clit. He nuzzled his face into my neck. I brought my hands up to run through his hair.

"Good Morning," he whispered. I could hear the smile in his voice as he pushed my arse back against his turgid shaft and pressed a finger into my wet warmth.

"Harry," I moaned, "what happened to giving me a break?"

"With you naked next to me?" he whispered as he began to move his fingers in and out of me. "Did you honestly expect me to be able to behave myself?" I let my head roll back and raked my fingers over his scalp. I arched my back and spread my legs. I wanted him. He quickly pressed his hips against mine and guided himself into me.

"You always feel so bloody good," he moaned into my ear as he pushed himself into me. I gasped and then began to grind against him. He slowly thrust back.

His hands ran over my body feeling every inch available to him. I reached back and felt his butt flex as he went in and out of me. His hands massaged my breasts while I reached between my legs and massaged my clit. I began to rock my hips back against him to make him go faster, but he just went slow. He kissed my neck as he played with my nipples and growled against my throat before he pulled my face to his and kissed me. He playfully bit my lip and traced his tongue along the inside of my mouth. Finally, he grabbed my hips and began to go faster.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned and played with my clit. As he went faster, spreading my legs wider, I let my body relax against his. His breath got heavy in my ear. The sound of our hips slapping together was driving me wild. I reached back to stop his hips and wriggle out of his grasp.

Pushing him down on the bed, I got on top of him and carefully took him all the way inside of me, wincing as he filled me up. He hands massaged my thighs as I adjusted to him. Once I got used to him again, I began to grind my hips and rested my hands on his chest. I kept him inside me and just worked my clit against him. He tried to make me bounce on his length, but I insisted on grinding.

"Vivian..." he teased, tightening his grip on my hips. I looked down at him and pled.

"You feel so amazing," I moaned, "Please?"

Laying back, he bit his lip and watched as I worked my clit with his length buried inside me. "You want to use my cock, baby?"

"Yes," I pleaded.

"Its all yours. You should know that by now," he whispered and kissed me.

Thereafter, he sucked my nipples into his mouth while I rode him. I was so wet I could feel it pooling between us. His frustration was building. I leaned forward and continued to grind with him inside me. Shuddering, I clutched his shoulders for strength, losing myself with each caress from his shaft.

"I'm going to come," I whispered.

"Come for me baby. Come all over my cock," he whispered. He held my face to his as I began to writhe on top of him. He moved his hips, letting me get more contact.

As I began to clench around him, he moaned under me and his hips began to thrust against mine. He bit his lip in frustration. It was clear this felt amazing, but he wasn't going to come from it. I sat up, taking him as deep as I could.

"Good girl," he whispered. His mouth hung open as his hips bucked under me while he watched me climax. I felt so sexy and satisfied on top of him. I began to run my hands over my body; through my hair, over my breasts and across my stomach. His eyes drank me in.