3

"How do I look?" I asked after finally emerging from the bathroom of Aaron's parent's master bedroom. I had on a red designer bikini that Aaron got for me. It was cut much smaller than I was used to. It was barely covering my breasts and even though it made my bum look incredible; it left very little to the imagination.

Aaron was sitting at the edge of the most beautiful bed I have ever seen. It was a huge four poster king bed completely decked out in white silk sheets. Apparently, Aaron's parents got down in style.

"Oh my," he said, "Want to go ahead and turn for me?" I did. "No," he frowned, "No. You can't go out there like that."

I knew it. I looked stupid.

"You picked it out! I told you I should've come with you," I whined.

"No. No. Let me finish. You can't go out there without some of this." He pulled me to him on the bed and began to kiss me. He was already in his swim trunks and nothing else.

We quickly fell back together across the bed. He easily rolled me onto my back. He kissed me deeply, passionately, shoving his tongue deep into my mouth, finally scratching an itch I needed ever since we started having sex. I moaned loudly and shoved him onto his back.

"Shhh." He smiled.

Slowly, I reached for the string of my bikini top and pulled it, letting it fall off. He stared at my breasts and let his mouth fall open. He then quickly pulled the bottom string of my bikini, letting it fall open as well to reveal my freshly wax centre.

"Fuck babe," he whispered.

"I couldn't come to Sandbanks unprepared," I said with a smirk.

"No, no you could not." He chuckled and rolled back on top of me, spreading my legs apart with his.

As he pulled his trunks down, I saw only a glimpse of his hard, mushroom cock before he buried himself inside me. He began to fuck me harder than usual but not hard enough. I tried to thrust back, but, typically, he held my hips down. I squeezed him from the inside, but if I did that too much, he would climax.

Frustrated, I wrenched my hips out of his grip. Using my whole body, I rolled him over and got on top of him. I began to ride him, slowly, sensually. His eyes were screwed shut when I look down at him, he was taken away, taken somewhere else, out of this moment with me.

My eyes closed too as I let my imagination wander. As usual, I found myself imagining I was straddling Harry instead. I tried to move my imagination away but, lately, imagining Harry was the only thing that could get me off. I imagined him bending me over and fucking my brains out.

Right when I was getting close, right before my orgasm finally hit home, I heard, "I'm gonna come."

Aaron pulled out and jerked himself off until he came on his stomach. The usual. I rolled off of him frustrated. I began to kiss his neck and whispered, "Isn't it my turn?"

"What?" he mumbled, still in his post-orgasmic haze.

"My turn to orgasm?" I asked as innocently as I could. He smiled at me. Then I saw his eyes quickly focus on something behind me.

"Oh shit," he mumbled. He reached behind me and looked at his phone. "Apparently everyone is at the gate waiting for me to let them in."

"I'll just text Harry and Natasha, they can do it. They are out at the pool. They're closer. Stay."

"No, no I should do it." He kissed me, sweetly. "Rain check?"

"I'm going to hold you to it." I pouted.