6

I couldn't avoid Aaron much longer. Eventually when he called and invited me over for dinner at his place, I had to say yes. After about a week of wrestling with what happened in Sandbanks, I decided to spare him details of the incident. There was no reason to ruin our relationship just yet.

For the rest of the evening, I tried to convince myself that everything was going to fine. While I got dressed, I grew more and more indecisive, changing my entire ensemble multiple times. No matter what I put on, I hated it. Then, I got an idea. I could ask Harry for his opinion.

"No, Viv don't do that," I whispered to myself. That only made the impulse to do it even stronger. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

Then, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stopped. I looked incredible. I never really imagined myself as a sexual being, but I really looked like one now. I was standing in matching black lace lingerie. I still had my heels on from trying to find a dress that matched.

My makeup was done and my hair looked amazing, fresh and curled. I turned around, checking myself out from all angles. Something deep within me egged me on. I ran my hands over my body as I turned in the mirror. Who was this woman?

She was sexy, seductive and getting very horny at the thought of a man admiring her. Especially the man that was only a room away. I felt a smile curl across my lips thinking about the expression on Harry's face if he could see me now. Suddenly I stopped.

I've never been one to get off on what men thought of my body. I was demure and sweet; not an attention monger. But still...a male opinion on a dress could be useful. I looked at my three options and grabbed the first one my gut reacted to. It was a short and tight cream number, one that would show off my curves, yet fashionable enough not to be overly exposed.

I slipped it on.

Whilst struggling with the zip up the back, I found a compromise. My part of me needed to ignore Harry, but a naughtier part needed payback and currently I needed someone to zip up the back of my dress. So I cracked my door open and called, "Harry!"

"Yes?" I heard him reply from his room.

"I need some help, can you please come here?" I asked innocently enough and waited. I heard him shuffle out of his room.

"Can I come in?" he asked, standing at the threshold of my doorway.

"Of course." There was an inviting smile in my voice.

When he pushed my door open, I heard his breath catch slightly and I knew why. I was stood, all done up, with the back of my dress wide open.

"Could you zip me up?" I looked over my shoulder at him. He was slack jawed in shock. His eyes were racing over my body.

He swallowed, hard, then whispered when he got closer to me, "Yeah, I can do that."

Pulling my hair to one side, his fingers ran up the length of my exposed back. His touch seemed involuntary, unconscious, almost like he couldn't help himself. It made me shiver.

"Zip please," I whispered. He stepped even closer me and delicately pulled the zip up the back of my dress. I let my hair go and cascade down my back when he was done.

"Thank you." I turned around to face him. He looked like a man in pain.

"Where are you going in this dress?"

And just to run it in, I slowly turned and began to pack up my handbag, making sure he got a good view of my derrière as I bent over to grab my wallet.

"Vivian?"

"To see Aaron," I said, "He's making me dinner. Isn't that lovely?"

His nostrils flared slightly. He shifted his weight, obviously uncomfortable before mumbling, "Yeah. Lovely."