19

All through the week, an ill-defined squiggle of unease kept warning me that something was up. On the surface, Aaron and I were both living together, eating together, sleeping together as usual, but beneath the surface laid an undercurrent that filled me with anxiety.

I kept waiting for the feeling to go away, but it didn't. Finally by Friday night, after work, I reached home and forced myself to de–stress. To clear my head and body. To let the tension ooze from my body. I needed a bath.

Once it had been set up, I laid in the tub of water hot enough to make my skin turn pink, surrounded by fluffy white bubbles that smelled of lavender. I had my hair tied away from my neck to prevent it from coming in contact with the water, and closed my eyes in deep contemplation.

I had my phone resting on the small table next to the tub, it was paired to the speaker Aaron had installed in strategic places around the room so that music could be played while either one of us rested in the tub. I'd chosen slow jams for the evening and soon felt myself begin to get rather meditative. I was floating into space, letting my thoughts run free.

...his thick, warm tongue darted around my clit, catching every drop of my arousal as it poured from my trembling body. Head bobbing between my thighs, he took two fingers and slid them into me, working them back and forth against my slick walls.

His mouth clasped onto my clit, sucking hard and long. I arched away from him, my legs shaking, body continuing to tremble as I scooted backwards up the bed. However his tongue was like glue and he stuck to me, crawling forward, never missing a beat. Air filled my lungs when I gasped and inhaled deeply. My moans were caught in my throat, and all I could do was grasp the first thing my fingers could wrap themselves around and enjoy the ride.

His large hand grabbed my thigh, sinking his fingers deep into my hot flesh. Holding my body in place while his tongue swam in deep. Zigzagging around my clit, licking me with so much fervour, he left no part of me unexplored.

I began to coo his name and he knew I was close. One more swipe of his tongue and he pulled away. Our eyes—dark and glazed over—full of lust, locked together. I nibbled on my bottom lip, seductively watching him undo his belt buckle and strip out of his jeans. The bulge in his boxer briefs stood out in front of him, and deep pulses grew between my eager thighs.

Two steps forward and he had my legs tied around his waist, plunging his thick length deep inside me. His hips rolled around in a circular motion, my body gripped him tight, enclosing around his cock while pulling him deeper into me.

The heels to my feet pressed into his lower back and my fingers snaked through his thick forest of dark curls while my other hand gripped the nape of his neck. Broad shoulders hovered over me, sweat dripping down his chest and onto me as our bodies joined in the most intimate way.

Sitting back, he grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide, opening my body even more to himself. He was suddenly a mad man, determined on losing himself deep inside of me.

The bed jerked back and forth, knocking against the wall, thumping against the bedside table. Our rhythm echoed around the room while he continued to fuck me harder, hastening up his pace, pushing his length deeper inside of me.

Smiling down at my body, he traced his hands up my sides, caressing my skin. He loved how my body reacts to his touch. My pebbled nipples grazed his chest when he pulled me closer to him. His massive hands held onto me from behind as he elevated my body into the air. One hand on my lower back, the other on my upper, he kissed my lips, gently at first before slipping his tongue between my parted lips, swishing around in my mouth.