12

Yanking Harry's hand out from under my dress, I put it back on my hips just as Aaron spotted us. My heart was just about to drop out of my chest. What would he think of me grinding with my flatmate?

His eyes locked with mine and he smiled. He looked intrigued. While he made his way across the floor towards us, I could feel my every heart beat. I didn't know if Harry could see; he didn't let me know. I had no idea what Aaron was going to do when he met us in the middle. My mouth got dry. I was beyond scared and he was getting closer.

Finally, he reached us and I felt Harry tense behind me. Aaron's eyes locked with mine. I started to sputter something. Something to try and explain what was going on. But then, Aaron put hands on face and kissed me, deeply. He easily joined our hips, sandwiching me between the two of them.

"Mind some company?" Aaron whispered, groping my breasts through my dress. He must've been drunk. I moaned and felt Harry relax behind me as we all began to grind together. But, just as the tension dissipated. I felt something else come up. Or better yet, two things come up.

Whilst I writhed between the two of them, I felt two needy dicks press against me. Smiling, I let my head roll back in a moan, noticing Harry's face over mine. There was a flash of anger in his eyes. Then, I saw something else. Desire. Some part of him was enjoying this.

Turning around, I grabbed Aaron's face and kissed him hard before he could say anything about Harry. Then Harry pull my hips closer to his, through his jeans I felt his dick press into my behind.

Despite myself, I moaned into Aaron's mouth. They both continued to grind with me. My head was swimming with lust. Suddenly, I felt Harry's hands glide up to my waist under my breasts. I frantically reached down to pull his hands away, but Aaron was in my ear saying,

"It's ok," he whispered, "You look so fucking delicious, how could he resist?" he chuckled.

He must've been shit-faced because he put Harry's hands back on my waist and began to kiss me before I could say anything. While Aaron was distracted by kissing me, Harry took the opportunity to grope my breasts and kiss the back of my neck. Aaron grabbed my hips and press his growing bulge against me. I moaned from the male attention, letting myself relax into pleasure.

Their hands were all over my body. I had one hand on Aaron's face, the other wrapped around Harry's hips. While all of our hips moved together in a way that made my eyes roll into the back of my head, my brain, officially, fried.

"Oh my god," I moaned into Aaron's mouth.

"You are too sexy for your own good," Harry groaned into my ear.

"I have to go," Aaron whispered into my other ear, "But when I come back, I want these," he said as his fingers found the edge of my knickers. I blushed. "Take good care of her, man." Aaron smiled, drunk, at Harry. Harry smiled back. But then, out of nowhere, Aaron switched. "Hey!" he barked at Harry, "Don't get any ideas," he warned as he flashed Harry one of the nastiest looks I'd ever seen. It made both of us freeze in our tracks.

"Don't worry," Harry said, uneasy. I reached for Aaron, but he was gone, lost in the crowd before I could touch him. Harry dragged me off the dance floor. Still incredibly turned on and flustered, I barely registered that we had made a sudden turn towards the bathrooms.

After a few quick words and money exchanged with the bathroom attendant, Harry pulled me into a private stall, slammed me up against the wall, shoved his tongue into my mouth and pulled my dress up over my hips. My body began to respond to his touch. I, quickly, began to unbutton his jeans.

"Two guys enough for you?" he chuckled, darkly.

"I can't believe that just happened," I replied, still in shock.