13

After a long day of meetings and work, it was easy to distract myself. But on the train ride home, I knew that I had to start dealing with things, so I decided to text Natasha.

"Hey!"

"What's up slut?" she texted back.

"I just want to let you know I'm sorry," I responded.

"Whatever."

This was clearly going nowhere. I put my phone down and changed into something comfy before my phone chirped with a new text. I looked. It was Natasha.

"Anyways he's made his choice. It's time for you to wake up."

"What?" I responded, confused.

"Guess who's taking me out for drinks at 8?"

My heart stung. Of course Harry was. I knew it was stupid to be upset, but I was. The thought of her with him bothered me. I put my phone on silent before I said anything I would regret.

As I strode into the flat, I heard the telly in the living room. Harry was sitting on the sofa, playing video games. He was busy yelling into a microphone. I sat next to him and he flashed me a smile. I smiled back and curled up next to him, asking, "What are you doing?"

"Getting a few rounds in," he replied and I bristled.

"Explain it to me," I cooed, pretending to be dumb.

"Quickly, but I have to go, I'm already gonna be late," he said.

So he did have plans. If he was going to see her, I could at least make him late. He sighed and began to explain as he played. I nodded for a bit before I rested my hand on his thigh, he noticed, but kept going, enjoying being an expert for me. Still nodding along to his explanation, I let my hand drift higher until I was massaging him through his jeans.

"It's hard to concentrate when you're doing that," he warned.

"Really?" I smiled and unzipped his fly, putting my hand down the front of his jeans and stroking his thick length. He groaned and smiled at me. I, carefully, began to pull his jeans down. He lifted his hips and let me.

I got on the floor in front of him on the sofa. "How about now?" I asked before I took him into my mouth.

"Fuck," he hissed and paused his game, taking off the mic.

"Oh no." I smiled. "Don't let me stop you."

He grinned back at me and continued to play while I took my time. Switching between deep throating him and licking up and down the length of him. I loved feeling him grow in my mouth. I began to moan as he got hard under my touch. Suddenly, I heard his phone go off. As he began to fumble to silence it, I took my mouth off him.

"What's up?" I asked with my hand firmly around his shaft.

"Nothing," he mumbled as he fumbled with his phone, "nothing important," he said as he texted frantically.

I looked at the time. It must have been Natasha. He was blowing her off. I smiled and rewarded him by pulling him as deep as I could.

He moaned. "Bloody hell, babe..."

His hands dug into my hair and his hips lifted to my mouth. I, slowly drew him back out and looked up at him.

"I thought you were running late?"

"What?" he asked, dazed, "No, just–no–don't stop," he stuttered as I wrapped my lips back around his length.

It was clear that he wanted me to go faster, but I was prepared to draw it out as long as I could. However, as usual, my life had other plans. My phone began to vibrate in my back pocket. I reached back to silence it, but couldn't seem to get it.