9

"Harry, that would just be a mess," I explained.

"It's obvious that Aaron can't do what I can, sexually. And I know I'm, emotionally, not what you want. So, why not have your cake and eat it too."

"You make it sound so—" I started in a mumble but he cut me off.

"It's really quite simple. We just agree to keep this between the two of us. We can stop when either of us wants to, no questions asked." He, finally cracked a smile, but his eyes were still distant. "It's really fun to have something secret. I think you're just afraid of how much you'd enjoy it."

Shifting uncomfortably in my chair, I felt mad at myself because even though I hated to admit it, he was winning me over.

"If I agree to this," I started.

"Yes." He smiled, looking victorious.

"If," I asserted, "If I say okay, we can never tell anyone. Anyone. Ever. And no holding this over someone's head. No blackmail."

"Of course." He chuckled.

"Harry, I'm being serious!" I warned.

"I am too," he said, staring at me, his eyes dark with lust.

I looked back at him across the table. What was I getting myself into? What had I already got myself into? The attraction between us was undeniable. And even though I was repairing things with Aaron, Harry was the distraction that I kept coming back to. Maybe I just needed to get him out of my system.

I knew it sounded crazy, but perhaps the best way out of this wasn't to deny it, but rather go through it. At this point, something had to be done. It was going to happen one way or another, so why not have it be on my own terms?

"Ok," I whispered.

"What?" he asked, shocked.

"Ok. Sure. Let's do it." His face broke into a wolfish grin as he got up from the table and moved towards me. I quickly rose as well and maintained the distance between us. "I'm just saying that I will explore the possibility of this," I clarified.

His eyes drifted over my body. He looked like he was planning all the things he was going to do to me. I squirmed under his gaze. His eyes were anything but sweet, they were hungry. Just the way he looked at me made my core weep.

"So, you like getting off in front of people," he stated. And all the blood in my face felt on fire.

"Harry," I whispered.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself last time."

His eyes held mine whilst he cornered me against the kitchen counter. Suddenly, he grabbed my hips and lifted me up on the countertop. I gasped when he settled himself between my legs. I'd never been afraid of Harry, but he was definitely still angry about the other night and I had just given him permission to exact sexual revenge. I, timidly, tried to kiss him but he pushed me away.

"No," he said, "No. Actually, I want a little reprise of the other night." He chuckled and rested his hands on my hips.

"What?" I whispered.

"You said we could explore. I want to explore watching you."

"Harry, that was—I can't—"

"You can and you will!" he barked. I jumped. He slowly backed away from me. He grabbed a chair from the table and positioned it in front of me, sitting down. "Take off your shorts."

I slid off the counter and shyly began to peel myself out of my shorts.

"Faster," he commanded and I quickly let them fall to my ankles. "Good. Now your knickers," he continued without missing a beat. I quickly let those fall too. "Get back on the counter." I did. "Spread your legs for me." I slowly let my legs fall open. "Wider." I leaned back and opened them a little further. I was so wet that I could smell myself. He definitely could too. With a smile, he uttered his last request. "Now, show me again."