15

True to his word, Aaron and I got delivery and slept in. We spent most of the day naked in bed as we caught up on one of my favourite television shows. After a few naps, a decent amount of teasing, a cuddly round of sex and a shower, we were ready to arrive fashionably late to Harry's party.

When we emerged from my bedroom, I got a harsh look from Harry. Ignoring him, I quickly began to introduce myself and Aaron to people at the party. But just as I began to relax, I saw Natasha from across the room. She looked incredible, as usual, in a tight white crop top and denim shorts. Her perfectly made up face scrunched into a scowl when she saw me. I pulled Aaron into the kitchen at once and started mixing drinks. The battle lines had been drawn.

It was Harry's party, so he had the living room. But, I still lived there, so I had the kitchen.

Party in full swing, I caught Harry glancing at me through the doorway. It was only because I was glancing at him. His partially unbuttoned shirt showed off his pecs and many tattoos. I had on a cute dress that showed off my legs. Also, Aaron's hand occasionally drifted down to my butt.

I could see Harry bristling every time he caught him. I was getting off on his jealousy; excited that I could draw his attention away from a woman like Natasha. As Aaron groped my bum, I shot Harry a sly smile and thought about biting my bottom lip to tease him, but I stopped myself. I made a choice. Turning away from Harry, I kissed Aaron on the cheek, earning his sweet smile.

As the party died down, everyone moved to the parlour. I settled with Aaron on the floor while Natasha seductively perched on Harry's lap on the sofa. Soon everyone was laughing, joking, drinking and sharing stories. I rested my head on Aaron's shoulder. He carefully placed his hand on my knee. I saw Harry shift uncomfortably.

Suddenly we all heard, "Truth or Dare!"

We whipped around to see Niall, one of Harry's best mates, standing in the hallway with bottle of bourbon. We all laughed.

"No way!" Harry laughed back, "Just sit down!" he said as he made room on the sofa.

"C'mon!" Niall yelped, obviously tipsy, "It will be fun!"

"No," I said, "Lets just—" I started, but Natasha interrupted me.

"I'd be down," she said as she flipped her hair to one side, effectively seducing every guy in the room. They all shifted uncomfortably and began to try and rally the women. Pretty soon, the tide turned, a round of glasses were filled with bourbon and we started.

"I'll start!" Natasha smiled. "Niall, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he grinned. Everyone booed.

"Okay! OK," Natasha laughed. Her eyes narrowed as she thought of the perfect question. "Have you ever masturbated to a cartoon?"

"Absolutely," Niall responded without missing a beat, "Jasmine single handedly started my adolescent sexual awakening." Everyone laughed and drank. As more questions and dares were thrown people began to get more and more comfortable. After laughing uncontrollably at someone's embarrassing story, I finally had the gauntlet thrown at me.

"Truth or dare?" Niall asked with a shit-faced grin.

"Dare," I replied, a little too confident.

"Kiss Harry," he replied. My stomach flipped.

"I don't think—" I started.

"Sorry, no roommate incest Niall," Harry finished for me.

"C'mon," Niall said. I looked at Aaron, his face was blank.

"Nooooo," I whispered as I buried myself in my drink.

"You heard the lady," Harry insisted.

"Okay then," Niall mumbled, "Kiss me," he said and smiled. I laughed nervously and looked at Aaron. He turned away from me and I averted my eyes to look at Harry. He had a glint of mischief in his eye.