Chapter Eight

Sungra's POV

Yesterday I only unpacked three boxes mostly of them including clothes before I got so tired that I just fell asleep on my new couch.

The couch still had this new plain smell and just remembered me that this was my new life. I was kinda happy that this couch didn't hold any memories like movie nights or cuddle sessions ...

This couch is like a new white paper ready to write new stories on. But am I ready to write new stories. Aftet all I will never be a white paper again. But I guess if I weren't ready for a new story I wouldn't be here.

Today I started a new chapter and it went quite well if I ignore the fact that my new partner absolutely hates me. But why? Maybe he needs some time to open up? But if that's the case  shouldn't he be more shy rather than rude?

The upside in this situation is that I could keep my promise to not fall in love with my partner at work. I mean how stupid would I be to fall in love with a partner who is that rude to me and hates the fact that I share the same air as him.

Sure he is handsome and under other circumstances I would probably ... No no no he's the rudest man I ever met besides the men I locked up in prison. I mean how can you be that mean to a person you barely know?

Still maybe he had just a bad day. Everyone has a bad day once in a while. I mean maybe it has to do something with his former partner? I could ask Onew for some answer about this topic.

But hey tomorrow is another day and maybe everything will work out between us. Minho seems like someone who gives his best and so it's natural that he expects the same from his partner. So I will do my best to prove myself worth to be his partner. With that aim I fell in a restless sleep.

As I woke up the next morning I had that sudden urge to move around. This feeling of restlessness and the fact that I had plenty of time before work lead me to the idea of doing a nice morning walk in the near Namsan Park.

So I searched for my running outfit in my cloth boxes. As soon as I found it I made myself ready for going outside. It was already a pretty warm day as I started my walk to my destination.

A few minutes later I already saw the green crowns of the trees. I hurried up to get under the green natural umbrella and took a deep breath. It still amazed me that you can relax so good in a park that is suited in the middle of such a huge city. With all the loud noises and the hustle and bustle on the full streets.

I started my walk towards the N Seoul Tower which was suited on the heighest point of the park. While I went the curvy street up I tried to take as much peace and calmness in as possible.

Suddenly a tall man crossed my way. He had dark brown hair and a side profil to die for ... hold on this face looks familiar to me.

The man seemed to be in the middle of a workout according to his focused face. His eyebrows were crunched together and his look was straightforward.

I looked at him a second time and then it hit me like a train. It was Minho.

He also likes walks in the park?!
For a second I stopped my steps and admired his back where his muscles moved smoothly together. What a sight ...

Ah focus Sungra! What should I do now? Should I pretend like I didn't see him or go for him? Well yesterday my answer would have been to leave him alone but today is another day. I will try my luck.

I tried to catch up to him which included some running because he  was pretty fast with his long athletic legs. But I was on his heels as I called his name.