Chapter Fourteen

Jonghyun's POV

As soon as Taemin, Joy and I arrived at the hospital we searched for Key and Onew.

"God I really hope he's fine." whined Taemin.

I walked to the next doctor I could find and asked about Key. Gladly he knew the way and we followed him with nervous and quick steps.

As soon as we stepped into the room we saw how Onew and Key kissed.

"Thank goodness, they kiss. Oh hold on either Key is so sick and hurt taht this is his last chance to kiss oooor he's more than fine." joked Joy and interrupted the two lovebirds.

"Aish, couldn't you knock on the door?! Onew and I were busy." sassed Key back.

"Yeah Key is definitely fine." we all agreed since Key still hasn't lost his sassy tone.

"Tell this his bruised rips and his bump on his head ..." whined Onew about the wounds of his better half.

"Is he alright?!?" half-shouted an excited Minho as he broke into the room.

"Jeez calm down Minho. Key is alright." said Joy and tapped Minho on his shoulder.

"Good ... that's good. I already thought something bad happened." he whispered while still trying to get his breath under control.

"Where's Sungra? You two were together on a mission." I asked Minho because I couldn't see Sungra behind him.

Minho kept quiet and looked away. His jaw was tensed and it almost seemed like he wanted to leave.

"Minho ..." Onew started to grumble.

"Where's Sungra?" asked Key again.

"Obviously she's not here." answered Minho with no expression on his face.

"But you two where together on a mission! She has to be with you!" I said a bit angry.

"Minho don't tell me you left her all alone somewhere ..." growled Onew while standing up and getting closer to Minho.

"She provoked me ... I couldn't help myself and besides-..." defended Minho himself.

"Aish Minho get your flaming charisma together! You can't just leave her alone! She's your partner! You two are responsible for each other! We all get that your hurt and sad about Iseul but you can't hurt the people around you for that. I will not watch your cruel behaviour towards Sungra any longer. Minho get a grip, get yourself help and then come back into life out of your angry world and give Sungra a chance." shouted Onew angry while turning a bit red his outburst.

Everyone went silent after Onew's outburst. We all looked between Onew and Minho to get a glimpse of what could happen next.

Onew tried to get his raged breath back to normal and Minho just stood there with his head down and turning his knuckles white from all his pressure.

"Annyeong!" interrupted a voice the thick air.

We all turned towards her and saw Sungra standing in the door.

"I came as soon as I heard from it. Key are you alright?" asked Sungra and passed us to get closer to Key which happens to be right next to Minho.

"I'm fine just a few bruises. You don't have to worry." assured Key Sungra with a smile.

Sungra's POV

I thought it was better to play dumbfounded and to not mention that I heard everysingle word ... I mean how couldn't I, Onew was really loud.

"Good. But when you're alright ... why is there so much tension and thick air in here?" I asked and looked at the others.

"Well Sungra. You tell us?" asked Onew.

"Why didn't you and Minho arrive together? Did he left you somewhere?" asked Jonghyun in a concern tone. He grabbed Joy's hand and it almost seemed like she had to hold his anger back.

I could tell the truth about Minho being a total jerk and I guess that's what he deserve after all this mean things he said after my arrival. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I knew something was up with him and after Onew's outburst I knew that the reason was a so called Iseul. And the way he looked like with his head down like a lost child just melted my heart.

"Aish didn't Minho tell you about? I wanted to go to grab something to eat. So I went to get something." I smiled and punched Minho a bit.

"But Minho and you got in a fight?" mumbled Onew and looked at Minho.

Oh Minho you giving me a hard time to lie for you to save your sexy bum ... aish did I really just said that he has a sexy bum?! Sungra get your act together and think of a good explanation!

"Yeah because he wanted to join me and intended to show me an amazing restaurant but I had my own plan so we had a bit of a fight and I left." I answered simply hopefully they will buy it ... I really suck at lying.

I felt Minho's look on me. Yeah I know it's lame but aish just be thankful. I looked with a smile to him and looked in a total expressionless face. What would I do to get to know what he was thinking right now...

Yeah Minho people are still nice to you even when you act like a jerk around them. Well like I said he 'acts' like a jerk. After Onew's speech I knew that he wasn't a jerk.

Onew's look was puzzled and he searched for help while looking behind me in Jonghyun's direction.

"In that case ..." said Jonghyun slowly and also a bit puzzled.

"Who did that to Key?" I asked to start another topic.

"It has to be someone who knew that we had plans to get there and that we were on their heels ..." mumbled Jonghyun deep in thoughts.

---------------------------------
I can't even stop writing lately *0* haha it's so awesome ♡ Maybe I should save more chapters for bad times but it just feels so good to share them as soon as I think they are okay to have a look at it haha :D
A huuuuge THANK YOU to all the new readers of my story and of course to the old bunny's :) (like ma Bestie Joy_infires luv u bish)