Chapter Eleven

Minho's POV

After the others teased Taemin long enough about his new boyfriend, we finally made it towards our meeting room. Because we all now crime doesn't sleep.

Talking about sleep ... I should throw away that pills. Or should I buy an extra box? But if I do that Mr. Han would be suspicious ...

"Yah Minho! Are you listening?" asked Jonghyun with a concerned look.

"Ne." I answered in a strong voice and looked him straight in the eyes.

Just now I realised that Sungra was next to me. She smelled very nice. Since the first time we met she spreads her decent lovely smell wherever she goes.

Yah Minho focus there are more important things than a girl's smell!
Still with her lovely smell in my nose I tried to focus on Jonghyun's words.

Sungra's POV

With Taemin's messy appearance and all the teasing we were finally together and Jonghyun leaded us to the small meeting room. 

Like destiny planned it all again, I ended up standing beside Minho. His body streamed out a calming warmth and I automatically took a step closer.

He had to have a shower after his workout because his smell was delicate and not like a old sweaty sport sock. As such a gorgeous man would ever smell like old socks. I laughed about my own stupidity and scolded myself right away for calling him gorgeous.

I took in his light manly smell and was totally amazed because not even Kwang smelled that good.

Yah there are those thoughts again! Ever since this morning message from Areum they let their way inside my brain.

What was she thinking? I mean writing me after such a drama as nothing ever happened between us. Well at least she didn't send me an invitation to their wedding.

Their wedding ... I don't even want to think about that. It makes my tummy kinda sick. I mean I really loved Kwang. I really did but I guess Kwang's feelings were a whole different story.

However Kwang loves ... 'Sungra' now. What now? What is my head thinking?! Am I going insane? Kwang doesn't love me ...

"Sungra?" just then realised that the voice telling my name wasn't in my head, it was a more manly voice even when it was soaked with worry.

I snapped out of my isolation and looked in Jonghyun's worried face who moved his hands frequently in front of my face.

"Sungra are you alright?" he asked again.

I took a quick glance and saw that everyone looked at me with a worried face.

"Ne. I'm fine. I'm sorry my thoughts just slipped away." I apologised with a shy smile.

That's so embarrassing. No wonder Minho thinks that I'm useless.

"First Minho and now you ... What happened between the two of you?" asked Onew and looked between Minho and me.

"Any makeout-sessions like our little Taemin?" asked Key with a perv smirk on his face.

"Definitely not!" scolded Minho and huffed out some air.

Ouch, thanks I like you too Mr.Asshole. I mean you don't have to pretend like your the beautiful halfgod and I'm just an ugly potatoe!

"Oh no I would not waste my thoughts about him. I just unpacked some boxes in my mind." I answered way too grumpy.

"And now excuse me please I have to go to the toilet."

I brought some space between Minho's warm body and mine. It felt weird to go away but I needed that space now.

Before I could reach the door towards the bath I felt how a hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around without hesitate.

"Can't you act normal? You act like a little girl and not like a professional agent." he said between pressed lips.

I just looked at his face and stopped at his eyes. His eyes are beautiful even when he has this glimpse of madness in his eyes. Oh right madness! He just insulted me so stop drooling about his eyes!

The moment I wanted to fire back something, his expression changed and he almost whispered.

"Or was it the text message you received this morning? You acted a bit strange afterwards."

No I was really confused. At first he's a rude jerk and now he acts like a friend who actually cares about me.

"I would say you are far away from the right to be that personal with me and get an answer on such a question. Don't you think agent Choi Minho?" I quoted him in the same tune like he did it this morning. I was surprised that I would say something like that but I guess my tongue was faster than my brain.

To put a cherry on top of that I just turned around and left a taken back and speechless Minho. Well two can play that game ....

------------------------------------

Annyeong! Another chapter :) Hope you like it even when it's boring and not dramatic (yet).
All the love ♡