Chapter Thirteen

Key's POV

His lips crushed onto mine and I was more than happy to kiss him back with the same force. Onew tugged at my hair and pulled my face more into his own.

I started to moan a bit ... not fully ready to let him know that he already got his victory over me and my will. My right hand started to carry his thigh and in this moment I really hated his pants.

My hand reached more and more in a dangerous way to the spot where he suffered. It was just fair to make him the same frustrated about our session than I was. Because it was for sure that non of us would get anything while we were on a mission.

Our tongues fought for dominance and like always non of us was ready to give up. So I tried my really best and was so caught up in out heated tongues action that I didn't realised that one of Onew's hands secretly grabbed my bum and was about to pull me over onto his car seat over the console of our car.

Thanks to the little space I bumped myself quite hurtful on the way towards him. I groaned out of pain, and Onew seemed to register that.

He stopped our tongues fight and stole one last chasty kiss before he put me down onto my seat.

"Maybe we should stop here ... we're on a mission anyway so that wouldn't be really professional." he cleared his throat and tucked his shirt back into place and fixed his hair with a small smirk lingering in the corner of his mouth.

I just looked at him and couldn't believe his words. What was he thinking at all? How can he even stop just like that?!

"Yaah Onew you really are the only person I know that can go from "let's-have-sex-on-my-driver seat-right-now" to "let's-focus-on-the-business" in a matter of seconds. You're incredible Jinki ..." I whined still out of breath from our passion and from the shock.

I felt like someone threw a icebucket right into my pants. How can he even dare.

"Kibum you know we can't do it right know." Onew said calmly too calmly for my liking.

There an idea just popped in my head and I patted his thigh with my hand, awfully close to his slightly excited private area.

"If that's what you want then sure we will stop babe." I said seductively while grazing his thigh and looking through my eyelashes.

Onew gulped and tried not to wiggle his body into my touch. Well two can play that came.

"Who says that you won't get anything tonight?" smirked Onew and looked with playfull eyes towards me.

Now I saw it, that was all part of his plan. To get me all worked up to have an easy way with me because of my frustration.

"You're evil. You really think an old trick and I will do as you say so and jump right into your pants? Really Mister? I mean your older than me yeah ... but i thought that in your seducing box is more than just grandpa stuff. You really disappoint me babe. You can take care of yourself tonight and work on a better plan." I laughed and opened the door and slipped out of the car.

I laughed to myself. Well I can also play games and I don't want to sound arrogant or selfish but I guess it was sure who will win that competition.

I walked to the old building we needed to check out. I heard that Onew closed his door with a frustrated groan and way to strong.

I had to chuckle at his behaviour. I love a frustrated Onew in my bed it brings a lot of fun. 'Sorry I had to switch the plan Jinki.' I laughed to myself and stopped in front of an half-open door.

But now the fun was over. I took my gun and waited for Onew to be next to me. Then we exchanged a quick look and nod and I opened the door.

"Let me go first Key." hissed Onew.

"I can handle it." I just said and walked past him in the building.

We checked everything on our way but beside some old cigarettes we found nothing. Well as bad as this 'gang' was ... they weren't stupid.

At some point we separated us and looked more into details. I entered a room Onew and I just checked minutes ago as I heard a small laugh and afterwards a strong hit on my right rips.

The air flushed out of my lungs and out of balance and pain I fell on the ground where I hit my head. Before I closed my eyes I saw a shadow. Then the blackness hit me ...

Onew's POV

I was done with my tour without finding anything at all. What a waste of time ... I started to look for Key maybe Key was more lucky ...

I searched for him and tried to make out his position while listening closely to any sound. Suddenly I heard a quiet laugh and a dump sound.

I walked into a room but against my expectations there was no one.

"Save your hide and seek game for our bedroom Kibum." I laughed and went on searching Key.

Still with a playfull smile on my lips I entered another room. But what I saw was anything than funny.

"Key!" I shouted and fell on my knees near his lifeless body.

------------------------------------------------
Joy_infires I really tried ... but like ya said we can really cancel the idea of an collaboration it's totally awkward 0-0 haha You're waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better in writing not-straight-stuff *-* ♡